Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder adv COC is a "powerful weapon"

And we saw how much it damaged Kaido compared to CoA :kayneshrug: but now some people act like it doesnt worth much just to cope :fujilaugh: they know Kizaru is a normal human not a durable monster
Its a hard pill to swallow, but Kizaru can dunk on Snakeman's speed anytime he wants. Simply out of his league.

Only Gear5 is capable of putting up a fight
Anyway Luffy literally used ACoC with his first kick so its pretty much useless against Kizaru's defense lol

Those are not trails, those are just lightning we have seen hundreds of times.

Trails are these ones:

That we clearly see during the charging of the hit.

And we clearly see the G5 charging, but no trails whatsoever:
The trails don't show right away all the time.
We see Kaido get hit we see CoA after wards on luffy arm when was not there before .
Truth is to me i sick with how oda does haki so fuck it lol .

You can only expect so much from a Shounen with a lot of PIS. The Gorosei failed to capture a half dead Sabo in their introductory chapter as fighters.
Honestly, I always wanted strowhat pirates to get the same treatment as the kid pirates. Luffy losing an arm, leg, eye. Constantly getting as kicks. But now we have the tune force, I'm not even gonna touch the cringe-fest called Zoro and Sanji.

Its a hard pill to swallow, but Kizaru can dunk on Snakeman's speed anytime he wants. Simply out of his league.

Only Gear5 is capable of putting up a fight
Anyway Luffy literally used ACoC with his first kick so its pretty much useless against Kizaru's defense lol
Said it for months now, to beat Kizaru is to deal with his speed you cant just brute force it like he did with Kaido. He needs a different approach.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sonning Captain Teach while Garp jobs to subordinate Kuzan? ✅
Looking more impressive than Snakeman against Kizaru? ✅

He's been collecting nothing but dubs so far and he's yet to even show a Named move.
Ngl, Garp is a true Chad too. I never expected anyone to outright blitz admirals so easily. Garp probably treats Snakeman the same way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.