One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
The interesting part of this arc is putting admirals morality into question.

Forget the mentally depraved admiral agenda. This is about the characters themselves in the manga. They have their own dreams and hopes, they are put to the test whether they can hold onto them or not.

Will Kizaru really stoop so low as to kill his friends? It's weird anyone would side with the immoral side presented here.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah but they are still CD assholes in the end. Strong maybe, but assholes nonetheless that can command a FA. Thats why I think Akainu may straight up abandon the WG with his military. The Egghead incident may end up being the catalyst for it somehow.
@CoC: Color of Clowns reckons we're gonna get a Marine civil war after this arc, including due to the Garp and Koby incident too I presume. I bet some of the Marines loyal to Garp, who admire/adore him will be upset regarding the WGs and maybe some of the other Marines' attitude towards him inevitably so they will snap and it will divide the Marines.

Akainu has always had the vibe of causing the most brutal, violent coup, the angriest even and thus a military coup. Or in other words a "revolution" ironically lmao. Dragon laughs in the background at the irony.

I wish Zephyr was canonised so Akainu could be "inspired" by his actions and choices and thus have further inspiration and reasoning for his potential coup against the WG too.