One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
Can't wait for the meltdown
This is why I don't like the Admirals anymore, y'all mfs fuck around and jinx them when they're doing good.
Last chapter Kizaru tanked an Armament infused kick from Luffy and was called strong by him, but y'all kept running your mouths and now he's trapped and the fight is confirmed to end next chapter.
What do you think will happen to him now? His chances at winning are so incredibly slim it ain't even worth thinking about. This is your faults. Y'all kept underestimating Luffy and now this happened.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi thoughts on these little character insights we've been getting on Kizaru?

My thoughts (sorry if it's been mentioned in the spoilers thread beforehand):
- first of all, I absolutely love that we're getting a peak into Kizaru's thought process and motivations. He's been the most ambigous Admiral so far, by far.
- I think he's being sincere when talking to Bonney and Luffy ("I don't want to kill you" and "Kill Vegapunk?") But with a twist. I think that he diferentiates between "kill" and "accomplish mission".
He did state he was just a cog, meaning he follows orders to a tee. Vegapunk is somebody he had a relationship with, but he's also the target of his mission. It is tough to accomplish it because of those previous emotions, but Kizaru never questions whether he'll be able to do it or not.
Now, "kill" is something that irks him. I believe he doesn't consider dead mission targets as "kills" because they were just part of his job - he didn't go out of his way to murder them, and thus saying he "killed" someone might get on his nerves.
"Eliminated" would be a preferable term.

I know it's probably not meant to be looked into this deep, but I found it interesting nevertheless