One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi thoughts on these little character insights we've been getting on Kizaru?

My thoughts (sorry if it's been mentioned in the spoilers thread beforehand):
- first of all, I absolutely love that we're getting a peak into Kizaru's thought process and motivations. He's been the most ambigous Admiral so far, by far.
- I think he's being sincere when talking to Bonney and Luffy ("I don't want to kill you" and "Kill Vegapunk?") But with a twist. I think that he diferentiates between "kill" and "accomplish mission".
He did state he was just a cog, meaning he follows orders to a tee. Vegapunk is somebody he had a relationship with, but he's also the target of his mission. It is tough to accomplish it because of those previous emotions, but Kizaru never questions whether he'll be able to do it or not.
Now, "kill" is something that irks him. I believe he doesn't consider dead mission targets as "kills" because they were just part of his job - he didn't go out of his way to murder them, and thus saying he "killed" someone might get on his nerves.
"Eliminated" would be a preferable term.

I know it's probably not meant to be looked into this deep, but I found it interesting nevertheless
I think Kizaru’s Admiral persona embodies the god complex of the WG
“I don’t wanna hurt you, it‘s unfortunate, but I’m still gonna plant a laser in your forehead if you do something against my objective”

Just like how the Gorosei felt sorrowful before ordering the annihilation of Ohara
This just supports the narrative of Kizaru being the ultimate weapon of the WG, someone who just prefers to follow orders without looking deep into things, and would treat friend and foe alike when he’s on a mission regardless of how emotionally taxing it can be

you certainly are... the man who defeated kaido...!!! You're formidable!

Kizaru still doesn't know how much help this formidable man needed to take that man down.
So we can simply say that Kaidou was fighting a man who according to kizaru is formidable + 20 other people + island.
Stop with this Island and 20 people bullsh*t.
Luffy was barely standing when he fought Kaido before the G5 according to Yamato.
https://www.reddit.com/media?url=ht...16c55186372c0272f9032276f296915af74&rdt=35214

The fight was Fair.

Oh shit, didn't even realize. Kuma climbed Marijoa and disappeared the day before!

This means he's had a full day to travel to Egghead. @Sir Yasheen @MarineHQ seems the timeline aspect may not matter much now. At least it seems he'll be involved in the arc very soon.
Yeah he’ll probably arrive to save Bonney who just got sent outside the dome

G

Gorosei Informer

Im not sure itll turn necessily into Civil War, but I do think Egghead will be the catalyst for causing most Marines to despise the WG.
Aye, Im expecting that much at least especially. Could also be affected by what happens to Kizaru potentially too. I'd love to see a lot of the Marines start despising the WG if not outright turning against them too even. Sword feels like the initial stepping stone for that at least too.

For example, I can see the incident at Egghead being that not only does Kizaru lose, but also is potentially killed by Saturn. I know this sounds ridiculous atm, but Kizaru is extremely conflicted clearly, and I can see him assisting Luffy and VP with escaping. This causes Saturn to consider it treason and kills Kizaru publically.
YES! You're thinking what I'm thinking hahaha! I could see mr "humans are insects" and brutal pragmatism killing Kizaru whilst hes vulnerable and thus not expecting it. Would make it very tragic and also shocking to see an Admiral die but also be betrayed outright like that. It would also justify Kuzan in abandoning and betraying the WG and getting out whilst he still could and keeping his life for now at least.

I completely agree, Kizaru is extremely conflicted as you said, hes gonna be seen as far too much of a liability, too unreliable, cannot be trusted and needs to be disposed of, maybe sending him out to Egghead was to prove he cannot be trusted, to test him and thus give a reason or and opportunity to get rid of him? Feels like Oda wants to replace the Admirals with these Holy Shites and get them out of the story, which I absolutely hate but they might end up being tragic sacrifices ironically, to truly show the merciless ambitions, brutality and pragmatism of the WG.

As you said, Saturn would consider it treason, especially if Kizaru does help them outright like that, or he just senses Kizaru is holding back or/and not being entirely loyal/devoted to the cause. It makes too much sense unfortunately for Kizaru. We've seen 3 Yonkos die and not an Admiral or a significant Marine yet.

Oda even said, "I hope nobody dies" in this final saga as his message for it before it started. How ominous lol.

The incident then causes Akainu to defect and most Marines follow. Fuji will because he probably hates the WG. Ryo will because he respects Akainu.
BOOM! Yes this exactly! 100% man, right on target hahaha! This makes way too much sense imo, I can completely see this happening! I'd love to see it happen. Akainu seems close to Kizaru ofc so if he loses him, Akainu will go BERSERK and rain apocalyptic, magma hell on them turning the Mary Geoise to Hell on Earth even.

Btw speaking of Akainu, shouldn't he be at New Marineford which is in the New World? Not at Mary Geoise? I'm kinda confused there lol.

Again, HUGE stretch of the imagination atm, but its its something I can see something to get Akainu aiming for One Piece himself to exact his own justice on the world. I.e. Marines vs. Yonko (who are also fighting each other) vs. RAs vs. The WG. The "big war" that Oda is hyping across multiple arcs.
Lmao yeah, maybe Odas message about Akainu finding the OP or ending the story in under a year or w/e, was "foreshadowing" somehow for Akainu and Oda did have Akainu say he was gonna strike back on all fronts recently-ish too, so I'm waiting to see what he does, especially once he snaps and stops holding back. He would make Zephyr proud in some ways at least I'm sure.

Akainu already getting another on his kill count atm by the looks of it, unless Oda pulls some BS here. Akainu bringing that much needed lethality, tension and decisiveness back in the story. (Shanks did that too to be fair and it was Roux who killed someone onscreen with no hesitation right at the beginning of the series too.)

I can see the Gorosei regretting putting Akainu in charge and seeing him as too much of a loose cannon, especially as he goes out and does shit on his own terms and enacts his own Absolute Justice, including confronting Kuma like this and trying to kill him. If Akainu starts doing other shit, causing more mayhem and going out and raising hell on earth as he should be, I can see the Gorosei and Imu regarding him as too much of a threat/problem/nuisance/liability etc like Kizaru and wanting to get rid of him, thus justifying Akainu to rebel against them even more and thus provoking a truly bloody, violent coup with no mercy.

God im so fucking excited to see where this goes! Trust the Admirals to make things exciting again! For all my slander of Shanks lately too, I still love him and he also makes the story far more interesting when he appears, even if its the expense of Green Bull too lmao.

C

CensoredbyWG

Everything falling perfectly in line with gohdroger's leaks, kuma had to climb mariejoa because he wouldnt be able to go towards egghead otherwise.

Akainu is top 5 characters and RUTHLESS, ripped another man's face in half while calling him a bitch, his fight with sabo will be LEGENDARY.

Meanwhile, a certain someone trading blows with enies lobby villains:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

C

CensoredbyWG

Aye, Im expecting that much at least especially. Could also be affected by what happens to Kizaru potentially too. I'd love to see a lot of the Marines start despising the WG if not outright turning against them too even. Sword feels like the initial stepping stone for that at least too.

YES! You're thinking what I'm thinking hahaha! I could see mr "humans are insects" and brutal pragmatism killing Kizaru whilst hes vulnerable and thus not expecting it. Would make it very tragic and also shocking to see an Admiral die but also be betrayed outright like that. It would also justify Kuzan in abandoning and betraying the WG and getting out whilst he still could and keeping his life for now at least.

I completely agree, Kizaru is extremely conflicted as you said, hes gonna be seen as far too much of a liability, too unreliable, cannot be trusted and needs to be disposed of, maybe sending him out to Egghead was to prove he cannot be trusted, to test him and thus give a reason or and opportunity to get rid of him? Feels like Oda wants to replace the Admirals with these Holy Shites and get them out of the story, which I absolutely hate but they might end up being tragic sacrifices ironically, to truly show the merciless ambitions, brutality and pragmatism of the WG.

As you said, Saturn would consider it treason, especially if Kizaru does help them outright like that, or he just senses Kizaru is holding back or/and not being entirely loyal/devoted to the cause. It makes too much sense unfortunately for Kizaru. We've seen 3 Yonkos die and not an Admiral or a significant Marine yet.

Oda even said, "I hope nobody dies" in this final saga as his message for it before it started. How ominous lol.

BOOM! Yes this exactly! 100% man, right on target hahaha! This makes way too much sense imo, I can completely see this happening! I'd love to see it happen. Akainu seems close to Kizaru ofc so if he loses him, Akainu will go BERSERK and rain apocalyptic, magma hell on them turning the Mary Geoise to Hell on Earth even.

Btw speaking of Akainu, shouldn't he be at New Marineford which is in the New World? Not at Mary Geoise? I'm kinda confused there lol.

Lmao yeah, maybe Odas message about Akainu finding the OP or ending the story in under a year or w/e, was "foreshadowing" somehow for Akainu and Oda did have Akainu say he was gonna strike back on all fronts recently-ish too, so I'm waiting to see what he does, especially once he snaps and stops holding back. He would make Zephyr proud in some ways at least I'm sure.

Akainu already getting another on his kill count atm by the looks of it, unless Oda pulls some BS here. Akainu bringing that much needed lethality, tension and decisiveness back in the story. (Shanks did that too to be fair and it was Roux who killed someone onscreen with no hesitation right at the beginning of the series too.)

I can see the Gorosei regretting putting Akainu in charge and seeing him as too much of a loose cannon, especially as he goes out and does shit on his own terms and enacts his own Absolute Justice, including confronting Kuma like this and trying to kill him. If Akainu starts doing other shit, causing more mayhem and going out and raising hell on earth as he should be, I can see the Gorosei and Imu regarding him as too much of a threat/problem/nuisance/liability etc like Kizaru and wanting to get rid of him, thus justifying Akainu to rebel against them even more and thus provoking a truly bloody, violent coup with no mercy.

God im so fucking excited to see where this goes! Trust the Admirals to make things exciting again! For all my slander of Shanks lately too, I still love him and he also makes the story far more interesting when he appears, even if its the expense of Green Bull too lmao.
So basically, WG lose all admirals? Holy knights and gorosei must be yonko lvl then lol.

There will be 4 factions by the end:

Pirates, revs, defected marines, WG.

Things pointing out towards a free for all battle Royale for the OP.

Luffy + shanks + akainu + blackbeard free for all in laugh tale.
Post automatically merged:

Could Kizaru have a mental breakdown here...?

He seems too worried about people he knows even if he himself is an Admiral...
Probably oda using yet another excuse to nerf admirals.