The man who defeated Kaido also defeated Admiral Kizaru, that would shock me to say the least but its not really such big news
It seems to me you're the one who's hot on the agenda lol
Their fight barely started, a clash of this caliber would last at least 4 or 5 chapters with mini timeskips in between.

There's a reason Luffy jumped to his taxing gears so quickly
The news said "Luffy, Kid and Law defeated Kaido and Big Mom" not "Luffy defeated Kaido".
The news didn't say that Nika reappeared.

Egghead incident is Luffy defeating an admiral and giving a L to the marines, reasserting his yonko status, Nika reapparition confirmed and observed by many people, including Kizaru.

You are also ignoring the editor's note that says "Egghead shaking, what will be the conclusion to the fierce battle?", which is ironic since you used the editor's note last week to say that 1092 would display a "fierce fight", and you guys all swore on it.

You are also ignoring the perfect parallelism to the panel (1090: Kizaru -> 1091: Sentomaru -> 1092: Kuma -> 1093: Luffy surpassing them all) and the very big likelihood that the chapter is named after Luffy and him surpassing Kizaru.

If this doesn't at least make you consider the possibility that Luffy is defeating Kizaru next chapter, then let's just wait for the chapter.

Kuma has yet to arrive, we still need to see his backstory, we also need to see some of the Vice Admirals in action, and we also still need to see the Blackbeard Pirates that are on Egghead.

The arc isn't even close to being done and yet there are those who thinks the Luffy vs Kizaru fight will end in the next chapter, and that the SHs will escape right after.:lawsigh:

If you actually think the fight will quickly end in the next chapter and you think the arc is going to end very soon just because you believe what the editors are saying then you are an absolute fucking clown.

Reminder that the editors were the same ones that kept saying that the WCI arc was to coming to its conclusion almost every fucking chapter.

"Kizaru getting beat next chapter" is just a logical continuation of Kizaru won't face Luffy/Kizaru will get one shot/Kizaru will get low diffed.
Kizaru is completely casual and hasn't shown anything yt.
In reality between the two characters the one looking closer to take an imminent L between Goofy and Kizaru is not the admiral.
I still have hope for a zoro kizaru clash cause kizaru still holding out the last treasure attack he got 😈

Idc if kizaru send zoro flying I just wanna see an interaction

I think zoro and kizaru's personality and honour will create a good dynamic and deepens kizarus character overall

- 1092 editor's note: "A fierce fight against Admiral Kizaru!"
- Admiral bros: OMG FIERCE BATTLE! LET'S GO KIZARU!!! IT'S OVER FOR GODFFY
- 1092: a fierce battle between Luffy and Kizaru

- 1093 editor's note: "Shaking Egghead! What will be the conclusion of the fierce battle?"
- Admiral bros: The battle is not concluding next chapter Yonkotards and Godffytards, stop coping, editor's notes are not always reliable and Kizaru can't lose next chapter because of x, y and z.
- 1093:

:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy :strawhatock:

for real Kizaru getting defeated in 1 chapter this can‘t be real ?
The editors are exaggerating as usual. Someone pointed out they overhyped this chapter as being a heavy fight before or something like that, implying we get much more a fight than we did.

Oda is the biggest hack and fraud ever, if Kizaru being defeated is even remotely legitimate. Not even a joke but something worse than that. Absolutely creditless, insane and ruined.

There's no way in hell he's being defeated, its just bait to anger and upset Admiral fans as usual, one of the favourite past times of "leakers" and the OP community.

- 1093 editor's note: "Shaking Egghead! What will be the conclusion of the fierce battle?"
- Admiral bros: The battle is not concluding next chapter Yonkotards and Godffytards, stop coping, editor's notes are not always reliable and Kizaru can't lose next chapter because of x, y and z.
- 1093:

Bro editor notes are fraudulent if wano didn't tell you enough 😭😭😭

The editors are exaggerating as usual. Someone pointed out they overhyped this chapter as being a heavy fight before or something like that, implying we get much more a fight than we did.
The editor did not exaggerate though.

This was the note for 1092: "A fierce fight against Admiral Kizaru!"

We got a fierce battle, Snakeman vs Kizaru was a fierce battle for Luffy, he was sent to the other side of the dome.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- 1093:

who knows the battle being concluded might be zoro vs lucci in this case

"Kizaru getting beat next chapter" is just a logical continuation of Kizaru won't face Luffy/Kizaru will get one shot/Kizaru will get low diffed.
Kizaru is completely casual and hasn't shown anything yt.
In reality between the two characters the one looking closer to take an imminent L between Goofy and Kizaru is not the admiral.
Kizaru hasn't even fully gone all out and yet certain people think that he is going to get low diff in the next chapter.:tchpepe:

This is just shameful, I know there are those who disrespect the Admirals but come on now.:mihugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

The editor did not exaggerate though.

This was the note for 1092: "A fierce fight against Admiral Kizaru!"

We got a fierce battle, Snakeman vs Kizaru was a fierce battle for Luffy, he was sent to the other side of the dome.
If that was a fierce battle, its quite a letdown lmfao. Standards have really dropped. I would expect more than that, especially vs an Admiral and a serious fight with a LONG time setup revenge/grudge match too.

This has been pretty underwhelming so far. The Lucci fight with Luffy was terrible too and now its being recycled for Zoro, maybe offscreen too, wow.

Kaido was much better than this but unless Oda dedicates a similar amount of time for Kizaru, this is gonna be one of the most underwhelming, irredeemable parts of the series, along with Wano itself and the reveal of Devil Fruits origins.

The news said "Luffy, Kid and Law defeated Kaido and Big Mom" not "Luffy defeated Kaido".
The news didn't say that Nika reappeared.
Yes because the average OP peasant is a powerscaling addict who is shocked how one of the most powerful crews in the world defeated an Admiral, lmao. These news are supposed to be shocking to both OP citizens and ofcourse the reader.

Egghead incident is Luffy defeating an admiral and giving a L to the marines, reasserting his yonko status, Nika reapparition confirmed and observed by many people, including Kizaru.
Oda doesn't go about satisfying powertripping Luffy fans who want their character to stream through the manga, he's writing a story.
Luffy and co already defeated two Yonko, yet Oda gave zero cares about showing the world's reaction to this victory, literally no one gave a fuck, but you're here convinced that the shocking news is Nika defeating Kizaru..

There are much bigger fish to fry here, the most important personnel on Egghead remains to be Saturn, and even Vegapunk, someone beloved by everyone in the world, holds higher stakes in the world overall than Kizaru.
So yeah, the shocking news is more likely concerned with Saturn, Vegapunk or something relating to the Ancient Kingdom

You are also ignoring the editor's note that says "Egghead shaking, what will be the conclusion to the fierce battle?", which is ironic since you used the editor's note last week to say that 1092 would display a "fierce fight".
Did I, quote me oon that because I don't remember ever giving two shits about editor notes

You are also ignoring the perfect parallelism to the panel and the very big likelihood that the chapter is named after Luffy.
That's cool, might be the chapter where Luffy proves to Kizaru how stronger he got
But Kizaru falling in 2 chapters? Good luck with that lol

If that was a fierce battle, its quite a letdown lmfao. Standards have really dropped. I would expect more than that, especially vs an Admiral and a serious fight with a LONG time setup revenge/grudge match too.

This has been pretty underwhelming so far.
I'm just saying that editor's note for 1092 was reliable and admiral bros all agree that this was a fierce battle and that Kizaru overwhelmed Snakeman Luffy.

So, based on this, I ask admiral bros to at least not have double standards when it comes to something they relied on to hype chapter 1092.

I'm just saying that editor's note for 1092 was reliable and admiral bros all agree that this was a fierce battle and that Kizaru overwhelmed Snakeman Luffy.

So, based on this, I ask admiral bros to at least not have double standards when it comes to something they relied on to hype chapter 1092.
It's barely an exchange I wouldn't call it a fierce battle personally