One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
The point of Kizaru is to set the power levels of those to come. There’s zero reason for Kizaru to survive this arc after oda has shown that everything here is so heavily connected to his own character it’s the only arc for Kizaru to be defeated.

There’s not going to be a new admiral, just Sakazuki Fujitora and Ryokugyu. And I’m not comparing Kizaru to pirate bounties, I’m saying if Oda wanted to show Kizaru as the strongest, he wouldn’t have given him the same bounty as Fuji and Ryo despite Kizaru having years of accolades from his past that the others don’t.

Basically Kizarus defeat does a few main things that oda needs to do:
1. Set the minimum power needed to defeat an admiral (yonko luffy)
2. Set the precedent that Luffy still isn’t ready to defeat Sakazuki and will need to grow more (adds more stakes to this fight)
3. Gives Kizarus character a fitting end in an arc that he gets to be the focus on.
Very good take but I'm surprised because I thought you were an admiral fan before you posted this lol.

Very good take but I'm surprised because I thought you were an admiral fan before you posted this lol.
I am an admiral fan. But I’m a realist when it comes to the admirals. The admirals will be defeated and current luffy being the minimum needed to defeat the current admirals barring Sakazuki is a fantastic showing for admirals as it still shows them as genuine top tiers and above people like Big Mom.

I am an admiral fan. But I’m a realist when it comes to the admirals. The admirals will be defeated and current luffy being the minimum needed to defeat the current admirals barring Sakazuki is a fantastic showing for admirals as it still shows them as genuine top tiers and above people like Big Mom.
:cheers:

100% agree with this.

The admirals are up there and close to the yonko but Kizaru has to be defeated

This is the Egghead incident.

NIKA APPEARED AND AN ADMIRAL WITNESSED IT AND IS GOING TO LOSE TO IT.

It's not a rumor anymore, now Kizaru confirms that Nika appeared.

Wait that's a sweat? Kizaru is sweating people his face is serious.

Sweating power level guys now come at me when you guys was joking about BB sweating.
Post automatically merged:

Old Rayleigh >>> Snakeman Luffy :shame:
Well obviously since Basics Haki Snakeman is Kta Level.

Damn Luffy has a insane Endurance,him endured two barriers a Full Power Kick from Kizaru and a colision in Vegaforce.

Barriers that anyone can't enters only Light DF user can.

ZOAN ARE REALLY ENDURANCES GOD

Last edited:
Those two panels on the bottom. It's clear he accelerated while in light mode.
What I think that panel shows, at least from my perspective, is that he's not accelerating but creating energy. Since he first showed up he always mentioned, just like in this case, that speed = power. What I see is that he gets stronger and stronger the more he travels at the speed of light.

Not saying that you are wrong, but I believe that if Oda wanted to show an acceleration, he would have portrayed it in a different way.

Lol

Better not go ad hominem.

Agree.

The Vice Admirals dick sucking ended the moment Zoro got a fight, just like I said it would.
Now that the shield can be turned off no one is talking about possible match ups for Jinbei, Lanji, Robin, etc. Where's the Vice jobbers wank, why did "THAT PERSON" stop pushing them nonstop, quoting everyone that disagreed with them? :saden:

Btw that scene with Kuma and Sakazuki was just poetic.

When Sakazuki stares into the far distance at the end and says "You've lost your will, your mind, everything. You're just a damned puppet now.", it's not only referring to Kuma, Sakazuki is also referring to himself.

He has become the prime puppet of the Celestial Dragons as Oda highlighted once more this chapter with them looking down on him ("How could you ...?! Hurry up and ...") and dissing him ("And you have the gall to call yourself fleet admiral?").

It's just further development of his post-skip story-arc where we saw him getting more and more frustrated as fleet admiral because he has to work directly under the Celestial Dragons and has to put up with their arrogance/craziness.

In a way Sakazuki faced what he is about to become and in the end he realized it.

I'm more convinced than ever that the endgame will be literally everyone (pirates and marines) vs Imu and the Gorosei, who are about to destroy the world for good.

Where is Kuma going? He doesn't seem likely he will stay at Mary Geoise because of Akainu and company. Doubt he goes back to Momoiro Island with the Revolutionaries. Maybe Egghead Island to say goodbye to Bonney? It would also be a way for him to die and pass the Paw Fruit to Luffy giving Luffy the choice of who to give it to which would likely be the last crewmate.