This is the first chapter of the fight. I'll be surprised if we get more than 4 additional chapters of the fight, so let's see what happens in a month or two. I'll keep this in mind.
😂😂😂😂😂

Y'all agenda driven dudes is wild

A mfer like makes fun of every character but I actually doesn't have anything against them and actually wants to see them fleshed out

G

Gorosei Informer

Kuma has yet to arrive, we still need to see his backstory, we also need to see some of the Vice Admirals in action, and we also still need to see the Blackbeard Pirates that are on Egghead.

The arc isn't even close to being done and yet there are those who thinks the Luffy vs Kizaru fight will end in the next chapter, and that the SHs will escape right after.:lawsigh:

If you actually think the fight will quickly end in the next chapter and you think the arc is going to end very soon just because you believe what the editors are saying then you are an absolute fucking clown.

Reminder that the editors were the same ones that kept saying that the WCI arc was to coming to its conclusion almost every fucking chapter.
The edshittors also said act 3/Wano or whatever was near the end during the start or near the beginning of the fucking raid IIRC lmfao. Or no further than halfway through it and still PLENTY to go? Something stupid like that? They kept saying it for a few chapters I believe?

The only people who should unironically believe Kizaru would fall this easily, are completely ridiculous and obsesssive Admiral haters like Rebellious who is the Kaios and Stacks for Admirals, just like how they are completely obsessed with Zoro and his fans.

These agendas are so childish, delusional, outrageously biased and such, its like children arguing which superhero is better or DC or Marvel or w/e. Or middle aged men having a "mid"life crisis who spend way too much time obsessing over their favourite sports teams, especially football and geting into literal fights over it.

Regardless of which side and character I prefer, I want to see both Luffy and Kizaru get a great, all out, drawn out fight and something as almighty as Luffy vs Katakuri and Luffy vs Kaido, both fights which I really enjoyed in general, well Kaido one was more flawed for me but still enjoyed it a lot.

There's FAR too much personal history between Kizaru and the SHs, the trauma that Kizaru caused the SHs with what he did for this just to be a simple, short, anticlimatic fight, sigh. Not to mention all this Sentomaru and Vegapunk stuff too. I've waited well over a decade as well as millions of others for the grudge/revenge match, the vengeance for Luffy and co on Kizaru for what he did to them.

No sane individual or anyone who actually respects and understands the story kind of person should be clamouring for such an immediate, anticlimatic and thus unsatisfying defeat of the one who fucked over the Strawhats most of all, especially individually!

The fact that Pringles and whoever else is believing more and more what the editors are saying even though they have been wrong in the past, and the fact that Pringles actually thinks Kizaru is going to get low diff in the next chapter really just goes to show you how much of a huge clown Pringles is being right now.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
Don't believe anything Pringles is saying, Pringles doesn't know anything and is just on copium right now.
Aye thank you. Even ignoring Agendas, just believing Kizaru will be defeated this easily, is beyond words in ridiculousness. You have to be as utterly hateful, obsessive and delusional as Rebellious to believe that. They think its gonna be a fucking Shanks vs Kidd situation and they comment on Shanks owning Green Bull but conveniently FORGET or leave out that Green Bull mentioned Shanks having his whole crew there and not wanting to take THEM on, NOT JUST Shanks himself lmfao.

Dont even get me started on that shameless Shanks vs Admirals wank in Film Shitfest I mean Red. That was fucking disgusting, like the most ridiculous fanfic turned into a unholy, godforsaken professional, official movie. If an Admiral did that to a Yonko or even Shanks, would they defend it so vehemently?

I'm so tired of these agendas, powerscalers and agenda and clout chasers are so exhausting. It's bad enough being a Kidd fan and dealing with all that nonense from Luffy/Shanks/Yonko etc fans who clown on him extremely hard for what happened, as well as even before that and anybody who hates Kidd in general too.

I went through this shit as a Sanji fan, then a Kidd fan and now as an Admirals fan, what next? Lmfao.

Just from a storytelling perspective, Kizaru being defeated so easily and quickly is fucking terrible regardless, FFS. Attitudes like that is why the story can get away with getting much worse over time. Or at least be defended for it.

Also the shocking incident of the world is gonna revolve around Nika, Joyboy, the truth of the Void Century, all the WGs coverups, the origin of Devil Fruits, the Ancient Kingdom, Imu's existence and identity, the Empty Throne not being empty, all the lies, the coverups, the gaslighting of the WG, the return of Joyboy, , Imus island destroying weapon, the disappearance of Lulusia etc. Its gonna be ONE of those things AT LEAST! Its not just gonna be the fucking defeat of an Admiral!

Saturn is a massive wildcard and the BBP are there and have yet to do anything nor show themselves and BB has been causing absolutely world changing upsets and reveals, so the shocking incident will probably involve them, especially if Blackbeard somehow is there too! But Lafitte is a MASSIVE dark horse and will probably do something insane again!

2 Yonkos were just taken down in the story and the world isn't even that fucking bothered! It was such an anticlimatic change to the world and reveal! Whitebeards death had IMMENSE repercussions on the world but yet Kaidos and BMs defeats and apparent deaths have been so fucking awfully written, that its fucking grossly insulting to their characters and I say this as someone who also is a HUGE fan of the Yonkos including those 2 and ALWAYS has been as well! I literally stanned Mihawk and Shanks from when I started watching One Piece ffs! That still exists now regardless, just not on the same level anymore! I also fucking love Whitebeard too!

Odas writing has been getting much worse over the time, to the points irreversible damage has been done on a large scale too and there is a slim chance that this Kizaru being defeated nonsense will happen too BUT even if it does, it just means Oda has completely lost his mind and is forcing the end of the story, rushing the fuck out of it, despite the naysayers swearing we have at least 7 if not 10 more years of the story left lmfao.

On the most osententatious, maligned possibility that Kizaru actually gets defeated next chapter, One Piece is officially heading in a much worse direction than Bleach, Fairy Tail and Naruto did in their finales, just as I feared. Its already getting there and Kizaru being treated like this would be a breaking point for me.

Imagine Shanks getting this treatment? Or Mihawk? Imagine the fucking outrage? Or even other Admirals too? Or if Kaido or Big Mom were defeated this quickly and easily? Sigh.

You guys really scare, sadden and confuse me at times.

Thank you for your response @DarkWitch though, appreciate it.

Sorry as well but I needed to get this shit off my chest. Some of these takes are just so fucking annoying and out of left field, that I can't ignore them.

Spoiler tagging this too as its so lengthy.

:risitameh::shame::saden::goatasure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Kinyagi just asked for a week ban now too lol, sigh.

:nicagesmile::lawsigh:

I suspect Rebellious did the same as they kept tauting "RIP Kizaru" from "whatever chapter to 1092" and they didnt get their headcanon come true, so maybe they asked for a self ban to run and hide lmao. Just an assumption though ofc.

:christmwai::christindeed::shakiously:

Also I didnt state it before but the constant downplaying of Kaido now in comparison to Kizaru is ironically infuriating, Im too used to the BM slander by now so I'm indifferent to it but the Kaido slander is just outright ridiculous and facetious too lmao. Idk why people have to be so tribalistic and competitive or w/e, cant enjoy characters from both or multiple sides/factions and thus enjoy them for what they are, characters and parts, gears, pieces of a story and such.

I'm not just referring to on here but what I'm seeing elsewhere too.

Kinyagi just asked for a week ban now too lol, sigh.

:nicagesmile::lawsigh:

I suspect Rebellious did the same as they kept tauting "RIP Kizaru" from "whatever chapter to 1092" and they didnt get their headcanon come true, so maybe they asked for a self ban to run and hide lmao. Just an assumption though ofc.

:christmwai::christindeed::shakiously:

Also I didnt state it before but the constant downplaying of Kaido now in comparison to Kizaru is ironically infuriating, Im too used to the BM slander by now so I'm indifferent to it but the Kaido slander is just outright ridiculous and facetious too lmao. Idk why people have to be so tribalistic and competitive or w/e, cant enjoy characters from both or multiple sides/factions and thus enjoy them for what they are, characters and parts, gears, pieces of a story and such.
I think its because of the editor's words and the fact that its nearly time they send the next chapter drafts for them to edit, correct, translate bla bla and some info might have leaked out already.
Most of my Luffy support is comedic and I never asked for a ban or hid after Kaido one shot Luffy. I admired Kaido more after that and anyone can do that.
But for Kinyagi's case, he has been stanning admirals and lately Kizaru over the top. He was shook when Greenbull got wifidiff'ed and now maybe he knows that its time for Kizaru to be dealt with too but I believe the match has barely started and Kizaru doesn't sound like he really wants to kill Vegapank so there is a chance that he cooks up something with Luffy and gets busy somewhere else( vs the Robot) so that Vegapank leaves safely.