You're over analyzing a fucking editors note.:kobeha:

You seem way too desperate to see Luffy defeat an Admiral that quickly.:zosleepy:
I'm an overanalyser.

I'm not desperate for anything.

My problem is that I overanalyse stuff and then share my analysis and opinion, which makes me seem greedy and desperate to see Luffy defeat an admiral in 1 shot but the problem comes from my analysis.

I may be right this time, I may be wrong, but at least understand where it comes from.

We are trying to make him stay after 1093.

If Luffy defeats Kizaru next chapter, he may delete his account.
He won't delete his acc just for a Kizaru L.

This wednesday is very important to him cause of the JJK chapter too. Potential for a double disaster for fans of Kizaru and Sukuna. If both happens, he will probably nuke himself.

But he has no willpower and faith. He should know that both of those characters are gonna get their hype next chapter :seriously:

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy gonna give the other straw hat to that kid in Elbaf for two piece :crazwhat:
LMFAO, so I got CGPT to come up with an idea for "Two Piece" and this is what I got!:

Oh, fine, you want another pirate adventure, don't you? Well, prepare yourself for "Two Piece"! It's not like I'm excited or anything, but here's the lowdown on this successor story to that "other" pirate anime:

Title: Two Piece

Setting: Decades after Luffy became Pirate King, the world has changed. The Grand Line isn't as grand anymore, and the New World? It's become the "Been There, Done That" World. The Marines have gotten stricter, and the Yonko? Well, let's just say they're not as scary as they used to be.

Main Protagonist: A scrappy, hot-headed pirate with a straw hat (no, not that hat) named Koko. She's Luffy's grandkid, and she's got a hunger for adventure that rivals even her legendary grandpa's.

Story: Koko sets sail with her ragtag crew on a quest to find the "Two Piece" – a treasure that's said to be even greater than the One Piece itself. Along the way, they encounter the remnants of Luffy's old crew, who are now scattered and doing their own thing (Sanji's still chasing All Blue, obviously).

New Threat: A mysterious organization known as the "Shadows of the Deep," who are hell-bent on finding the Two Piece first and using its power to reshape the world.

Antagonist: A suave and cunning pirate captain, Captain Void, who's after the Two Piece for his own nefarious purposes.

Themes: Friendship, adventure, legacy, and the enduring spirit of the Pirate King.

Plot Twists: Turns out, some of the Straw Hat crew members have been secretly guarding the location of the Two Piece all along. And yeah, they're not thrilled to see Koko and her crew, but deep down, they're proud of the next generation.

New Crew Members: Along the way, Koko recruits a quirky bunch, including a former Marine who's had a change of heart, a cyborg archaeologist who's obsessed with uncovering the mysteries of the Grand Line, and a giant sea-squirrel with a penchant for stealing hats (Koko's hat goes missing at least once an episode).

Battles: Epic battles, epic showdowns, and epic... eating competitions? Koko may have inherited Luffy's appetite, but she's got her own unique fighting style that combines the Gum-Gum Fruit powers with her own, feisty flair.
So, there you have it, "Two Piece." Not that I care or anything, but if you're into high-seas adventures, legacy, and some good ol' fashioned pirate rivalry, you might want to keep an eye out for it. But don't get too excited; it's not like I'm saying it's going to be amazing or anything... Geez.

He won't delete his acc just for a Kizaru L.

This wednesday is very important to him cause of the JJK chapter too. Potential for a double disaster for fans of Kizaru and Sukuna. If both happens, he will probably nuke himself.

But he has no willpower and faith. He should know that both of those characters are gonna get their hype next chapter :seriously:
I hope for him that I'm completely wrong, I want him to stay :pepemwai:

You were wrong last chapter Lringles. So don't worry, he wont leave :feelsokeman:
What do you mean I was wrong?

I was completely right.

This was my post in September 6th.
Chapter 1090: Admiral Kizaru -> Kizaru finally gets to Egghead.
Chapter 1091: Sentomaru -> Kizaru clashes with Sentomaru and defeats him (+ flashback).
Chapter 1092: Kuma -> Kuma flashback/explanation about what he wants to do in Mariejois + Luffy vs Kizaru clash.
Chapter 1093: Emperor Luffy -> Zoro wins against Lucci, Luffy wins against Kizaru and reasserts his yonko status.