Title: "The Six Paths of Shame"

[Scene: Oda's office, with Oda at his desk, working on the latest One Piece chapter.]

@SakazOuki (as Deva Path): (Solemnly) "Oda... You will know shame."

@EmperorKinyagi (as Asura Path): (Resolute) "Indeed, shame awaits."

@MarineHQ (as Human Path): (Opens a scroll) "We have come to deliver a message."

@Kurozumi Wiwi ( (as Animal Path): (Dressed in an animal-themed attire) "It's time for your reckoning."

@Shimotsuki Ghostly (as Preta Path): (Holding a plate of snacks) "I'm here to consume your shame."

@Elder Lee Hung (as Naraka Path): (Dressed as a judge) "Prepare for judgment."

@lee33 (as Nagato): (Glares sternly) "Your latest chapter... Kizaru defeated by Luffy's Toon Force Gear 5 Awakened Mode! Unforgivable!"

@DarkWitch (as Konan): "And I'm here to... well, just because."

Oda: (Raises an eyebrow) "What is the meaning of this?"

Sakazouki (as Deva Path): "Your latest chapter... it undermines justice."

Kinyagi (as Asura Path): "It disregards the admirals."

MarineHQ (as Human Path): "And disrespects the Marines."

Wiwi (as Animal Path): "And belittles our dignity."

Ghostly (as Preta Path): (Enjoying snacks) "I can't even enjoy my snacks now!"

Elder Lee Hung (as Naraka Path): "Your shame must be addressed."

DarkWitch (as Konan): (Holding up a paper) "I've prepared a list of reasons why this is concerning."

Oda: (Sweating nervously) "Well, you see..."

Lee33 (as Nagato): (Points firmly) "Silence!"

Sakazouki (as Deva Path): (Maintains composure) "Prepare for introspection."

Kinyagi (as Asura Path): "We will ensure accountability."

MarineHQ (as Human Path): "Justice will be preserved."

Wiwi (as Animal Path): "And our concerns acknowledged."

Ghostly (as Preta Path): "And my appetite ruined!"

Elder Lee Hung (as Naraka Path): "Judgment is inevitable."

DarkWitch (as Konan): "I'll just be here with my list."

[The Six Paths of Shame present their concerns in a serious manner, leaving Oda contemplating the gravity of the situation.]

Oda: (Whispers to himself) "Maybe I should reconsider this Toon Force concept..."

[The Six Paths of Shame continue to discuss their concerns with Oda, aiming for a more constructive resolution.]

[End Scene: Oda's office, with Oda reflecting on the feedback from "The Six Paths of Shame."]
Nagato approves!

Robin and Stussy are probably being treated by chopper.

Sanjis the only one who’s acted out of character since the day long timeskip. Dude probably got captured yesterday.
It's still doesn't explain why we didn't see anyone of them, even the supposedly immobile Kaku.

Even though I wouldn't put it past Oda to pull the done and tired Sanji getting captured by some random women (Devon) plot for the nth time, it'd be really lame in the middle of a marine raid.

It's still doesn't explain why we didn't see anyone of them, even the supposedly immobile Kaku.

Even though I wouldn't put it past Oda to pull the done and tired Sanji getting captured by some random women (Devon) plot for the nth time, it'd be really lame in the middle of a marine raid.
Jimbei hasn't appeared in 2 chapters

Oda just doesn't care to fit them in small panels

The old man is washed and can't draw small details

I mean it would’ve happened yesterday before the marines were shown but yeah it’s the logical way to implement the BB Pirates and take Sanji out of the picture so he doesn’t attack Kizaru while luffys gone just like oda using lucci to take Zoro out of the picture for the same reason.