Powers & Abilities Why is Bonney unaffected from getting a light speed kick to the back of her head?

Luffy, EMPEROR LUFFY.,. The one that has the Mythical df that literally brought him back to life after Kaido killed him

Emperor Luffy says crossing the barrier TWO TIMES almost killed him…

@kurwa Kizarunis not going easy on Bonney by KICKING HER INTO THE LASER FIELD… That thing Almost killed Emperor Luffy

you understand that When Bonney is revealed to have survived the laser barrier, she will also have to be scaled up to like HALF THE DURABILITY OF EMPEROR LUFFY

Saying Kizaru is holding back on her makes no sense when he tossed her in the a wall of DEATH LASERS
That's the thing tho, he still has to hurt her. I guess Oda just wanted to make it look cool, I guess

H

Herrera95

Okay… Crossing it twice ALMOST KILLED HIM

So when Bonney is revealed to have survived crossing it once, her durability will have to be scaled to like half the durability of Luffy
Luffy doesn't have good durability. He got one shotted by Kaido.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu why is he pushing her then? He can’t be going easy on her since HE KICKED HER INTO THE LASER BARRIER THAT CAN ALMOST KILL AN EMPEROR
He is going easy on her by the simple fact that she didn't even feel the kick. Like it didn't just do little damage, it did zero damage. Not even an "ugh" from her. She just got tossed into the barrier.

In Kizaru's mind that's him doing her a service, if she survives the laser barrier good on her, but he's not going to do anymore than that. It could be worse, she could be flying into the barrier unconscious or taking damage from both the kick and the barrier. He went easy by letting only the barrier handle it.

It's pretty straightforward.

The wall of lasers wont kill her and he knows that
@Peroroncino
Why? It almost killed Luffy, EMPEROR LUFFY… The Luffy who has the mythical df that can heal all his wounds from death’s door… the Luffy who has armament haki and conquerors haki that he can use to shield his body from damage

this Emperor Luffy almost died… From two doses of lasers

are you saying One dose of lasers is expected not to kill Bonney? You think Kizaru thinks Bonney is this strong?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy doesn't have good durability. He got one shotted by Kaido.
@Herrera95 Ignoring that Current Luffy is not the same as Act 1 Wano Luffy in all stats, including durability… Let’s ignore that… Do you think that Bonney is even as strong as Act 1 Luffy? In this arc alone we saw Bonney get defeated by insects crawling on her body… she got knocked out from being scared of insects… you think she compares to act 1 Wano Luffy?

@Peroroncino
Why? It almost killed Luffy, EMPEROR LUFFY… The Luffy who has the mythical df that can heal all his wounds from death’s door… the Luffy who has armament haki and conquerors haki that he can use to shield his body from damage

are you saying One dose of lasers is expected not to kill Bonney? You think Kizaru thinks Bonney is this strong?
We have to stop taking everything coming off from Luffy's mouth at face value lol, he was probably exagerrating just like when Luffy gets beaten the shit out of him by Nami, you tellin me a white girl with no muscle mass can hurt my rubber god? I dont think so

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino

@Herrera95 Ignoring that Current Luffy is not the same as Act 1 Wano Luffy in all stats, including durability… Let’s ignore that… Do you think that Bonney is even as strong as Act 1 Luffy? In this arc alone we saw Bonney get defeated by insects crawling on her body… she got knocked out from being scared of insects… you think she compares to act 1 Wano Luffy?
Even kaku got hit by it and saying it almost killed Luffy is an exaggeration considering hes still good to keep fighting

rvice, if she survives the laser barrier good on her, but he's not going to do anymore than that.
But see the problem is that Kizaru must know that his kicks ARE MUCH WEAKER THAN THE BARRIER RIGHT?

Luffy says he almost died from crossing the barrier two times… Luffy doesn’t say that he almost died from getting kicked by Kizaru two times

We have to stop taking everything coming off from Luffy's mouth at face value lol, he was probably exagerrating just like when Luffy gets beaten the shit out of him by Nami, you tellin me a white girl with no muscle mass can hurt my rubber god? I dont think so
@DJOMOLO If you want to ignore Luffy’s words then what about his physical state? He actually looks fucked up… like on panel those lasers actually did fuck him up

Luffy’s comments on the lasers imply THEY DID MORE DAMAGE TO HIM THAN KIZARU… Since he never says that Kizaru is particularly strong compared to the Laser barrier

In the same panel, he says, "Please don't make me hurt more old friends than I have to."
@Franosuke and then he kicks her into a the Laser barrier that Emperor god of durability mythical df user Luffy says almost killed him… Are you saying Kizaru doesn’t know that the barrier he kicked Bonney into is actually stronger than his kicks

H

Herrera95

Sanji is currently the most durable Strawhat. Pre timeskip was Franky. That doesn't mean they are the strongest.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
But see the problem is that Kizaru must know that his kicks ARE MUCH WEAKER THAN THE BARRIER RIGHT?

Luffy says he almost died from crossing the barrier two times… Luffy doesn’t say that he almost died from getting kicked by Kizaru two times
This is like throwing someone off a cliff instead of stabbing them first in the leg and then throwing them off a cliff making survival chances that much harder. Kizaru isn't some goody two shoes, she attacked him, he sent her crashing into the barrier so he's not directly doing any damage himself, that's his courtesy to her. It's on her to guard herself. She's a big girl with a 140 mil bounty, least she can do is put up some haki to survive, because she is clean as a whistle fully conscious going into it.

The scene reads super easy, you're complicating it.

Kizaru straight says he doesn't want to hurt her. And you make this dumb thread.

Meanwhile Luffy almost died again because Kizaru kicked him out of barrier.
Luffy didnt die sucker he came back and caught your fave like the insect he is. Then he sweated like crazy because he is gonna be killed by a simple advCoC its over for losers like you. Go cry kid, Kizaru is going to be ragdolled.

@DJOMOLO If you want to ignore Luffy’s words then what about his physical state? He actually looks fucked up… like on panel those lasers actually did fuck him up

Luffy’s comments on the lasers imply THEY DID MORE DAMAGE TO HIM THAN KIZARU… Since he never says that Kizaru is particularly strong compared to the Laser barrier

@Franosuke and then he kicks her into a the Laser barrier that Emperor god of durability mythical df user Luffy says almost killed him… Are you saying Kizaru doesn’t know that the barrier he kicked Bonney into is actually stronger than his kicks
Hell nah he doesnt, no white eyes. Just scratches