One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
The rewards are relevant as its oda establishing the three admirals are comparable to one another. We’re shown that there are times when Cross Guild gives higher bounties to those with equal titles based on their power being above normal individuals with that level (Coby, Garp, that VA with a one crown bounty) if Kizaru was above them, oda would’ve established it. Kizaru ~ Fuji ~ Ryo

Luffy defeats people quickly; he defeated Kaido in one night he defeated Lucci in Ennies Lobby in a few minutes.
All I'm saying is that if CG had existed in the pre time skip, all the admirals had their respective 3 crowns, and we know who is superior between Akainu and Kizaru/Kuzan, that's just how the reward system works, Greenbull and above all Fujitora has to show a lot if they want to be on the same level as Kizaru, they are not far away, I'm sure they can lead Kizaru into an High-extreme diff fight but Kizaru winning is something I don't have many doubts about, so I can't be guided by the Cross Guild reward system, not at least when talking about the same title.

Luffy defeating his opponents quickly can become another illogical thing within OP, whether due to bad writing or any other reason because it is made clear to us that heavyweights normally have very long fights, Roger/Whitebeard (even if they were not going to kill each other ), and more recently Akainu/Kuzan, but is Luffy going to defeat people of a similar level in hours? I'm not convinced, that's the problem with wanting to establish legendary Offscreen combats, only for the protagonist to finish things in hours.
Post automatically merged:

This finally confirms that Kizaru is not constrained with his DF and can go beyond the speed of light.

Kizaru could always go faster than light, the comment of "Kizaru has his limit in the speed of light because his fruit is light" never made sense, because his fruit simply gives him said base speed, but Kizaru has his own speed, achieved through training, which simply adds to the speed granted by his fruit.

It's good to see that this is currently being proven.

Cooked who? Barrier did, not Kizaru

Those barriers can't even seriously hurt Kaku, and Bonnie? She's practically still maintaining a basic supernova level, and we all know that the next time we see her she'll be alive and well and with some scratches

So Luffy, a Yonko, was injured by a barrier from which Kaku got out okay? Damn that's convenient as hell💀, and I'm not saying that the barrier didn't "affect" him in some way, but clearly the tremendous kick he received hurt him, Luffy flew so fast that he was used as ammunition to destroy a robot, there is no way he wouldn't receive damage from such an attack, accept it or not, this is a fact.

Last edited:
Kizaru could always go faster than light, the comment of "Kizaru has his limit in the speed of light because his fruit is light" never made sense, because his fruit simply gives him said base speed, but Kizaru has his own speed, achieved through training, which simply adds to the speed granted by his fruit.

It's good to see that this is currently being proven.
You might take a few more basic physics classes if you think "speed of light + base speed = more than than the speed of light".

Einstein and a few others literally proved that even if a train was moving at the speed of light and you were running on that train, you still wouldn't move faster than the speed of light.

There is no speed higher than light speed, even in a fictional story it would be complete nonsense.

You might take a few more basic physics classes if you think "speed of light + base speed = more than than the speed of light".

Einstein and a few others literally proved that even if a train was moving at the speed of light and you were running on that train, you still wouldn't move faster than the speed of light.

There is no speed higher than light speed, even in a fictional story it would be complete nonsense.
Nahh Bro
are you serious?, haha this is a world of fiction, Kizaru, moving at the speed of light already breaks the rules because no object with mass can reach 100% of the speed of light, but I repeat, FICTION, you are really bringing the logic to OP? to One Piece?!!

That in a fictional world exceeding the speed of light is not possible and would be strange? you must not know dragon ball

Nahh Bro
are you serious?, haha this is a world of fiction, Kizaru, moving at the speed of light already breaks the rules because no object with mass can reach 100% of the speed of light, but I repeat fiction, you are really bringing the logic to OP? to One Piece?!!
What's the point of "going faster than the speed of light" as you claim?
If physics does not non apply what's the point?

What's the point of "going faster than the speed of light" as you claim?
If physics does not non apply what's the point?

Talking about physics, and following its laws in a world where one man generates lava, the other carries an island, Kizaru moves at the speed of light (which is already impossible in real life), a guy stretch, another brings meteorites to earth that travel hundreds of thousands or millions of miles in seconds, they see the future, Yeah, clearly One Piece is known for respecting the laws of physics...

You guys should stop taking fiction stories from such a serious and scientific point of view, it takes away the fun a bit.

The barrier that did not even kill Bonney? The same Barrier that Kizaru used to not hurt her too much lol?
That barrier?

In that case, I think Barrier > Acoc Kaido, since Luffy endured plenty of hits from Kaido, but just passing the barrier two times almost killed him lol (but did not kill Bonney lol).
You have to understand that at this point, it is very difficult for them to find halfway acceptable excuses with which to underestimate the admirals, so they try to convince themselves that the barrier is Roger Prime level .

Last edited:
Talking about physics, and following its laws in a world where one man generates lava, the other carries an island, Kizaru moves at the speed of light (which is already impossible in real life), a guy stretch, another brings meteorites to earth that travel hundreds of thousands or millions of miles in seconds, they see the future, Yeah, clearly One Piece is known for respecting the laws of physics...

You guys should stop taking fiction stories from such a serious and scientific point of view, it takes away the fun a bit.

You have to understand that at this point, it is very difficult for them to find halfway acceptable excuses with which to underestimate the admirals, so they try to convince themselves that the barrier is Roger Prime level .
I am asking you, what is the point of going faster than the speed of light if physics don't work?

And also, as to my knowledge, both gravitation and electromagnetism work as our universe in One Piece universe, so why would light behave differently?

But again, if physics dont work, whats the point of going faster than the light? You already avoided this question, please, don't act like a child and answer questions you are asked instead of deflecting.

Because people eating magic fruit was enstablished as something that exists in one piece.
Kizaru also moves at the speed of light because HE IS LIGHT, i.e. photons, so why would that be impossible?
Saying that since devil fruits exist logic goes out of the window is stupid and lazy.
Gravity exist - fujitora.
Electromagnetism exist - Ener
Light exist - Kizaru.
Stop acting dumb.

I am asking you, what is the point of going faster than the speed of light if physics don't work?

And also, as to my knowledge, both gravitation and electromagnetism work as our universe in One Piece universe, so why would light behave differently?

But again, if physics dont work, whats the point of going faster than the light? You already avoided this question, please, don't act like a child and answer questions you are asked instead of deflecting.

Because people eating magic fruit was enstablished as something that exists in one piece.
Kizaru also moves at the speed of light because HE IS LIGHT, i.e. photons, so why would that be impossible?
Saying that since devil fruits exist logic goes out of the window is stupid and lazy.
Gravity exist - fujitora.
Electromagnetism exist - Ener
Light exist - Kizaru.
Stop acting dumb.

:seriously:
Again, "physics doesn't work" doesn't apply to a fictional world bro,I think you have problems recognizing the meaning of "Fictional".
I don't want to spend more time with someone who takes a fictional world as something similar to reality, The thing is that even in real life, scientific progress and how everything works, the universe, etc. is in its infancy, so there is less need to apply what is known (at the moment) in a work of fiction .

In One Piece we literally have people traveling 20 years in the future and the other making glasses from parts of his hair, So don't watch Marvel and DC comics, there any random in its base form exceeds the speed of lights by hundreds of thousands of times, it can give you a nervous breakdown.

Last edited:
:seriously:
Again, "physics doesn't work" doesn't apply to a fictional world bro,I think you have problems recognizing the meaning of "Fictional".
I don't want to spend more time with someone who takes a fictional world as something similar to reality, The thing is that even in real life, scientific progress and how everything works, the universe, etc. is in its infancy, so there is less need to apply what is known (at the moment) in a work of fiction .

In One Piece we literally have people traveling 20 years in the future and the other making glasses from parts of his hair, So don't watch Marvel and DC comics, there any random in its base form exceeds the speed of lights by hundreds of thousands of times, it can give you a nervous breakdown.
You are (purposefully) ignoring theni inherent logic of a fictional opera.
Things can still be fantastical and mantain logic.
Example: back to the future has fantastic elements that violate physics. But at the same time, if people started to float in the air it would still be wrong, because it violates the logic of the movie.
In one piece, the fantastic rule is Devil Fruit. They gice you special powers.
In the case of logia, the property of an element, light for Kizaru. But he still has to behave in the rules of his element.
Real example, kaido puzzled because luffy was not behaving like rubber -> explanation, he was not rubber in the first place .

So yeah. The consistency of one piece necessitates that Light behaves like light. And your headcanon are just that.

There's no point in applying real world physics to a work of fiction like One Piece. We literally saw Sanji outpace a laser beam a couple of chapters ago. So Kizaru going beyond light speed is not an impossibility.

Just going by the most straightforward interpretation of panels in this chapter, Kizaru definitely moved faster than light. Just imagine him using Soru or Geppo in conjuncture with his base light speed form. There simple, problem solved.