Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I swear if riboku knew their true target is hango I'm calling BS..
It seems only riboku can hide info from others...
Hango and Gian are capital-sized cities.

Qin's objective is most likely still going to be to take the north.

How likely is it that they go for the same target so soon after losing 170-190K soldiers in the first attempt?

They've also already pulled a bait and switch before when they for Gyou, so naturally Ri Boku will consider that possibility. I'd be surprised if Ri Boku doesn't see through it this time.

Hango and Gian are capital-sized cities.

Qin's objective is most likely still going to be to take the north.

How likely is it that they go for the same target so soon after losing 170-190K soldiers in the first attempt?

They've also already pulled a bait and switch before when they for Gyou, so naturally Ri Boku will consider that possibility. I'd be surprised if Ri Boku doesn't see through it this time.
If he divided his forces just to be careful, its it's reasonable.

Otherwise it's BS, even ousen army generals thought their target is Gi'an, and all of Qin aswell, no way should riboku know their real target.

I think we have 4 cities in this campaign.
  1. Gian, which almost everyone think it first
  2. Sekirei, which prev campaign mentioned by Mouten maybe as revival/ ret/ medical/ food area.
  3. Hango, mention by Ko Chou's Zhao that Riboku must understand that Even if Kantan falls, there are still 2 Cities that fit to be the Capital, Hango & Gian
  4. Chuuzan. i suspect this from the Map, Shunsuiju, Rozo Tribe, & Mountain thing connection.

There will be at least 10-15 new generals coming out of his ass in this campaign as well. And everyone will be hyped up like CGR or Gyou'un. Lol
Gyou Un was a great addiction, i like that guy, him and CGR was loyal to his master even after his dead.

You guys are forgetting that Great General who fighted against Renpa,him will show propably in this arc.

Early Digital Leaked

Summary
Chapter Title: War for Revenge
Heki Arc:
The enslaved Qin soldiers are starting to give up and saying they want to die. Heki chastises them and says no matter how starving they are or how much they’re suffering, they have to live on for the sake of those who died in battle. This is also a battle, and they have to keep their fighting spirit until the Qin armies can come rescue them. He collapses and they cry out “General Heki!”, but he tells them not to call him a general or he’ll get interrogated. After they go to sleep, Heki is reflecting on the past year of slavery and thinking about Qin making a second invasion of northern Zhao. He hopes they will invade again and rescue everyone, but “They shouldn’t attack here at Hango. Riboku’s trap is already set up here.”

Shin Arc:
Shin tries to make small talk with Ouhon, but Ouhon tells him not to. Shin asks if he’s worried about their fighting ability. The Hi Shin Unit may have been defeated in the last war, but at least they gained battle experience whereas the Gyoku Hou took a year off. Ouhon says they were engaged in constant battles around Heiyou and Bujou, so they’re more prepared than the HSU. They devolve into petty squabbling and Shin says he wishes Mouten had come instead. They start talking about the coming battle and how Riboku certainly has something planned and Hango won’t be defenseless. Shin says it should be fine because it’s Ousen, and Ouhon says his father only engages in battles he knows he’ll win. They unified army sets forth for Hango.

Riboku Arc:
At Gi’an, they receive word saying the Qin army has set off for Hango as they expected. They react to the Qin army having 250k soldiers under the command of Ousen. Gakushou comments that Ousen is Qin’s best strategical general, but he’s no match for Riboku. Futei says not to think lightly because although they easily killed Kanki last year, Riboku lost to Ousen four years ago at Shukai Plains. Riboku acknowledges that, and they talk about the HSU and Gyoku Hou’s awakening, etc. as being why they lost. Bananji says the war this time will be Qin’s war for revenge for last year, but it will also be their war for revenge from 4 years prior. Shunsuiju says he also needs to pay back Yotanwa for last time. Futei comments this war won’t be a one sided victory like last time, but Riboku says it might due to the Zhao armies various advantages, such as terrain, numbers, and the make up of their armies. If you know how your enemy will move and react, then you have a massive advantage from the start. Riboku’s army has fought against all the generals in this Qin army before, so he knows a lot about them. But for Qin, they’ve only seen Kansaro and Ji Aga briefly fight once, and they’ve never seen Shibashou before who will be personally taking to the field. He declares it will be Zhao’s overwhelming victory.

SHIBASHOU HYPE!!!:finally:
Post automatically merged:

And NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!!!