Nobody in their right mind thinks that.

Even when I said Luffy could one shot Kizaru, I said it would require Gear 5 with an attack like Bajrang gun and that it was solely to prevent Kizaru from attacking the Strawhats.

These admiral groupies will always take what people say out of the context.
They cannot even differentiate trolling and baiting bro. They think whatever I say I mean it wholeheartedly. :kobeha:
They think they can downplay luffy via fake headcannons like Kiz negged Snakeman, Kiz > Kaido but when we do the same, their ass burns and they cry.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't Zoro supposed to fight Kizaru
Bodied the Lolno Loloboi.

They cannot even differentiate trolling and baiting bro. They think whatever I say I mean it wholeheartedly. :kobeha:
They think they can downplay luffy via fake headcannons like Kiz negged Snakeman, Kiz > Kaido but when we do the same, their ass burns and they cry.
Post automatically merged:

Bodied the Lolno Loloboi.
Most of these people aren't even attentive enough to realize Luffy went back into base form and still tanked the kick lol

G

Gorosei Informer

If only Zoro and Kizaru could get completely shameless god fruit retcons, spanning over 25 years.

At least Zoro doesnt need Nami, Scabbards or whoever to help him defeat his opponents, to soften them up.

Man's gonna be Pirate King but not without everyone helping him and the worst, biggest, most egregious retcon I've ever seen lmfao.

Luffy has become the worst written MC I've ever seen and that's really saying something. Oda is truly exceptional as a writer after all. Unparalleled, undefeatable, untouchable, insurmountable etc.

Luffy fans are the worst subfandom within this entire fandom. The definition of people who wait on the finishing line for the winners and only root for them.

Most of these people aren't even attentive enough to realize Luffy went back into base form and still tanked the kick lol
They don't read the story bro. They look at the spoilers fast forward the chapters and start their asscannon. They don't even know that Snakeman is a speed variant not defense or Attack and outspeeding it being a light df user isn't any feat. Its like goating luffy for not being affected by GORO GORO no mi.
They act as if Luffy got sent to some other planet when he came back going through the barrier twice(durability) and still managed to make Kizaru look like an insect. There was no CoC or Ryou and suddenly Kizaru becomes greater than Luffy and Yonko over nothing.
They can have their asscannons, but we cannot have fun.

If only Zoro and Kizaru could get completely shameless god fruit retcons, spanning over 25 years.

At least Zoro doesnt need Nami, Scabbards or whoever to help him defeat his opponents, to soften them up.

Man's gonna be Pirate King but not without everyone helping him and the worst, biggest, most egregious retcon I've ever seen lmfao.

Luffy has become the worst written MC I've ever seen and that's really saying something. Oda is truly exceptional as a writer after all. Unparalleled, undefeatable, untouchable, insurmountable etc.

Luffy fans are the worst subfandom within this entire fandom. The definition of people who wait on the finishing line for the winners and only root for them.
How can someone spread some many Ws in a one single post?

You are wrong. There is no retcon. Shanks' reaction said different and to think Shanks would go over board for a rubber fruit is stupid. This is for another day.
Zoro doesn't need help? Did he earn all his swords himself? Wasnt he gifted the cursed blades? Was ENMA the haki drawing blade his? Dont be a hypocrite. As if Marco and Sanji didn't fight King before Zolo did.
Worst written MC my ass, he was voted no 1 in IGN.
Also your comments on Luffy fandom is shameful. We get attacked by everyone calling us Condombois, etc. You have written one big load of bullshit here. Zoro fans are the worst, they think their side character is stronger than the MC, they insult every Luffy fan here. Supporting winners ain't wrong.

G

Gorosei Informer

How can someone spread some many Ws in a one single post?
Lmao thank you. Its not a coincidence Goofy fans are some of the most loudest, toxic, insufferable, attention seeking etc. Parallels their MC well. Out of the fandoms on here, they are some of the quickest to resort to insults and being hot headed and that's coming from someone who is notorious for it too (me ofc) lol.

I really can't stand them, they're making me hate Luffy even more. I used to love Luffy a lot a long time ago, not anymore now.