Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Liking a character is good and expected.

Thinking you are in a race with other fans depending on who their favorite character is is bad and very unhealthy.

None of these drawings is real - whoever "wins" in the end, these ink bloches will not shake your hand or hug you. The extent of your bragging rights is to write a post on a forum and then go back to whatever reality you are living.

I'm the first to admit - I get baited at least 2-3 times a week. But that doesn't make my arguments important.

Take a step back. Log out. And most of all, the ignore button is your best friend here - use it often and well

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy and Yonko fandom cannot even speak. We somehow have to take insults on our mother and keep quiet because if we talk, we become toxic and entitled and we are the reason why this forum is toxic. :josad:
Personally, I've never had any issues with Luffy fans. I actually find it very funny, GODFYY TOP ONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :cheers:
But yes, just like Big Mom fans are basically criticized for liking her, Luffy fans also face the consequences, which by the way are greater, so I congratulate Yonkou Luffy fans for being tough and enduring all of this for such a long time :endthis:

Personally, I've never had any issues with Luffy fans. I actually find it very funny, GODFYY TOP ONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :cheers:
But yes, just like Big Mom fans are basically criticized for liking her, Luffy fans also face the consequences, which by the way are greater, so I congratulate Yonkou Luffy fans for being tough and enduring all of this for such a long time :endthis:
Thanks bro. GODfy top one is a gag but people have problems with it. I find it good that you understand it is a playful skitch and not a serious thing unlike many who go leaps and bound to insult just for typing a statement.

When I first joined here, I made a post about Luffy and Yonko. What happened? Lee hung called me autistic, Xtratard and LiLi called me condom boi, Ice devil slayer called me a retard. When I made another post, Giggio, Shishio, Ha001, HA of the Rain, etc called me condomboi and retard. Maximum Zolofans cornered me around without reason.
Now some crybaby feels sad that I retaliate and calls me entitled and toxic. If a victim fights back, is it being Toxic? :gokulaugh:
Shameless. I have seen @Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Psychiatrist being insulted by the same group of people many times. Everytime I make a post on Luffy some Zorofanboi has to rub his nose into that but the most powerful human of this planet feels hurt that I retaliate and then become the villian.
Brother I hate to break it to you but you are definitely one of the main guys who resorts to personal insults in your replies lol. Obviously it's not just you but let's not act like you've been forced to be toxic in retaliation.