...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

I don't understand why you guys make it seem as if it's impossible for the fight to end next chapter, like what's impossible about that?
Because:
- it only started a chapter ago
- it's Luffy's first proper face off against an Admiral now that he is in the realm of Yonko and Admirals
- Luffy said he won't run anymore, Kizaru has a mission to accomplish - neither can budge
- if Luffy doesn't fight an Admiral now, that he is literally surrounded by Marines, when will the next prime opportunity arrive

Because:
- it only started a chapter ago
- it's Luffy's first proper face off against an Admiral now that he is in the realm of Yonko and Admirals
- Luffy said he won't run anymore, Kizaru has a mission to accomplish - neither can budge
- if Luffy doesn't fight an Admiral now, that he is literally surrounded by Marines, when will the next prime opportunity arrive
- Luffy defeating Kizaru next chapter is less impossible than Shanks one shotting Kid, Killer, and annihilating Luffy's rival crew.
- Luffy defeating Kizaru next chapter is as impossible as Blackbeard defeating Law that quickly, and annihilating Luffy's rival crew.

Shanks and Blackbeard, which are two yonko like Luffy, got a similar feat, if not more ridiculous feat, than defeating a strong opponent in a very short span of time. Luffy defeating Kizaru next chapter is not more ridiculous than Blackbeard and Shanks annihilating the crew of 3b bounty guys in a very short span of time, if not shorter.

How will Kizaru fare against G5 Luffy?
Why are you speaking in editor's note?