Post automatically merged:

There's magic in this? I can already see the MC making a black blade before Zoro.

If you give Kizaru 10 chapters, you need to give Akainu 15, Hks 20, BB 30, Imu and Gorosei 40 apart from Elbaph, RODESTAR, Prophecies, Ancient weapon shit, Laughtale, Void century will take like 400 chapters which isn't possible. So people need to understand that Kizaru can be beaten quickly, he isn't the main villian, just a cog in the wheel.
just curious when did you start one piece??

- Luffy defeating Kizaru next chapter is less impossible than Shanks one shotting Kid, Killer, and annihilating Luffy's rival crew.
- Luffy defeating Kizaru next chapter is as impossible as Blackbeard defeating Law that quickly, and annihilating Luffy's rival crew.

Shanks and Blackbeard, which are two yonko like Luffy, got a similar feat, if not more ridiculous feat, than defeating a strong opponent in a very short span of time. Luffy defeating Kizaru next chapter is not more ridiculous than Blackbeard and Shanks annihilating the crew of 3b bounty guys in a very short span of time, if not shorter.

Why are you speaking in editor's note?
Kid and Law aren't in the same ballpark as any of the admirals.

Two of them together were needed to take down a nerfed (by Oda) Big Mom. By themselves they aren't equal to any of the other Yonko at that time.

Hence we got those reality checks by Shanks and Blackbeard.

The difference in power between Kizaru and Luffy is nowhere near as big as in those two instances - whichever way you pull. Ofc, Luffy will only grow stronger till his final battle so maybe EoS Luffy would be able to give a showing similar to Shanks vs Kidd.

But right now? No way