[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Azula is crazy high of the hot vs crazy scale.
Heard that Toph was a badass, cant wait to see her in action im on episode 2.
how have you never seen the show before?​

They alraedy made a goated Avatar movie.​
Not gonna lie, i didn't hate it as much as other people lmao

as a Percy Jackson fan, i think this live action is at least better than the Percy Jackson movies :josad:

at least i had fun laughing at the AITA movie, the Percy Jackson movies just made me sad

only good thing to come out of the Percy Jackson movies was Alexandra Daddario's career
alright you both can go.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!

Okay, so slightly confused. Peeps saying its majority lynch, but it also says player with the most votes gets lynched. Is it only if they get half voters +1, or is it a plurality lynch, with no lynch being an option if people explicitly vote that?
My total guess, half +1...if no lynch by end of day, it turns to plurality........somebody getting black holed into oblivion regardless

Okay, so slightly confused. Peeps saying its majority lynch, but it also says player with the most votes gets lynched. Is it only if they get half voters +1, or is it a plurality lynch, with no lynch being an option if people explicitly vote that?
Asked the hosts, just read the description and its a bit confusing.

Day 1 Vote Count 1

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 Vote Count 1 (up to post# 218)

Votes:
TAC ->
Reloaded
Dofla -> TAC
AM -> Ekko > Melkor
Melkor -> Psylocke
Polar -> T-pein
Muugen -> Fuji

Count:
Reloaded = 1
(TAC)
TAC = 1 (Dofla)
Melkor = 1 (AM)
Psylocke = 1 (Melkor)
T-pein = 1 (Polar)
Fuji = 1 (Muugen)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

A little more than 1 day 18 hours is left.

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.