Lmao I saw a bit of what happened eariler, what was that about? :suresure:
Its just projection and overt toxicity which wasn't warranted. Nobody had uttered a word to them, I was trolling admiral fans and Zolofans since they'd crossed boundaries against me time and again but when I stood up, I got called toxic and entitled. Then Luffy fandom became the worst and Luffy became the worst main character. If you hate Luffy so much why the fuck are you reading\watching\wasting time on this manga? You are a certified loser if you hate the main character so much and still follow the manga. I hate Boruto and haven't read it after the Kojin arc.
Zoro fans can shit on Sanji plus their fans, Luffy and their fans. Admral fans can talk whatever they want about Yonko fans even bringing our mother's into that but we cannot stand for ourselves. Disgraceful and disgusting.

Its just projection and overt toxicity which wasn't warranted. Nobody had uttered a word to them, I was trolling admiral fans and Zolofans since they'd crossed boundaries against me time and again but when I stood up, I got called toxic and entitled. Then Luffy fandom became the worst and Luffy became the worst main character. If you hate Luffy so much why the fuck are you reading\watching\wasting time on this manga? You are a certified loser if you hate the main character so much and still follow the manga. I hate Boruto and haven't read it after the Kojin arc.
Zoro fans can shit on Sanji plus their fans, Luffy and their fans. Admral fans can talk whatever they want about Yonko fans even bringing our mother's into that but we cannot stand for ourselves. Disgraceful and disgusting.
I don’t know even bother trolling certain fandoms or ppl anymore because they rather cry to mods to get me thread banned after talking hot shit and I matched their energy 👀😂

I don’t know even bother trolling certain fandoms anymore because they rather cry to mods to get me thread banned after talking hot shit 👀😂
This is why I only respect trolls who have the guts to stay and argue with me, like jErkan
Sure he's blatantly wrong most of the time, but at least he has enough balls to get into heated shit throwing contests with me instead of just running away or ratting me out to the mods besides I hurt his feelings.