That is not true bro :kobeha:

It simply asks you the outcome for the next week, it doesn't say its reaching its end

Although i agree that this fight feels weird, its like Oda doesn't pretend to extend it for too long, but i don't think it ends with Kizaru losing (and it would be trash losing in like 3~4 chapters lol). It almost feels like Oda wants to make Kizaru an ally ngl

That is not true bro :kobeha:

It simply asks you the outcome for the next week, it doesn't say its reaching its end

Although i agree that this fight feels weird, its like Oda doesn't pretend to extend it for too long, but i don't think it ends with Kizaru losing (and it would be trash losing in like 3~4 chapters lol). It almost feels like Oda wants to make Kizaru an ally ngl
Read 1088 preview and then come back to me.
For editor preview doubters.

1088. "What will be the outcome of the increasingly intense battle at Pirate Island?"

1089. ”The Outbreak of the Major Incident that will Shake the World! The Straw Hat Pirates will...?!"

1090. No preview.

1091. "Extreme Chaos at Future Island!!! What is the future of the crew...?"

1092. ”A fierce fight against Admiral Kizaru! Luffy clashes with Kizaru!!! What will be the fate of Egghead ?”

1093. ”Shaking Egghead! What will be the conclusion of the fierce battle?"

@Julius read 1088 preview and then come back to me.
Post automatically merged:
So it's ”Shaking Egghead! What will be the conclusion of the fierce battle?"

I don't think it precisarely indicates it's reaching its end, at least not with someone losing. A conclusion could happen in many different ways, and in subsequent chapters, not on 1093 necessarily
:sanmoji:

Luffy vs Kaido had many previews such as this one, it didn't mean the fight was close to an end

So it's ”Shaking Egghead! What will be the conclusion of the fierce battle?"

I don't think it precisarely indicates it's reaching its end, at least not with someone losing. A conclusion could happen in many different ways, and in subsequent chapters, not on 1093 necessarily
:sanmoji:

Luffy vs Kaido had many previews such as this one, it didn't mean the fight was close to an end
This is what Pew said precisely.