If the fight ends next chapter
It’s definitely interference by Saturn or teach
I think luffy could beat kizaru but to do so in one chapter is cringe
like really I enjoyed fairy tail for what it was but that’s some natsu type shit
we haven’t seen kizaru even take a real hit yet on panel other that attacks that he blocked
Like we know that admirals have multiple days worth of endurance

to get taken out in manner of mins would just be too much

at that point luffy should just cruise to teach and shanks and destroy them
Because there’s no way in hell that kizaru wouldn’t be a tough out for both of those guys
luffy will always be an underdog
That’s what makes him endearing

he needs to come back from getting whooped to doing the whooping

it’s how it always goes

I understand there's agendas here at play, for both Yonkos and Admirals.

But I don't understand how people do not want Luffy to have opposition.

They want him to Neg, Low diff or One-shot his enemies while complaining about Lack of tension.

Either way, the fight seemingly reaching is conclusion =/= Kizaru losing.
That robot will go after the marine fleet and force Kizaru to go away.

I understand there's agendas here at play, for both Yonkos and Admirals.

But I don't understand how people do not want Luffy to have opposition.

They want him to Neg, Low diff or One-shot his enemies while complaining about Lack of tension.

Either way, the fight seemingly reaching is conclusion =/= Kizaru losing.
Everything is possible and I agree that a conclusion may be reached in a different way.

However, if you ignore agendas for a sec, you can also agree that the fight may end this chapter. Now, if this happens, where is the tension? There is something shady if Luffy defeats Kizaru in 1093. It can imply that the tension will be elsewhere (Saturn, vice admirals, Blackbeard, ancient robot...)

Imagine being a fan of a character but most of your messages regarding them are just you wanking them for powerscaling and not actually listing one part of their personality or designs you like
Sane admiral fans are the ones who fully acknowledge that Luffy is the MC and that One Piece is a story about him becoming the pirate king and surpassing the yonko and admirals.

The moment you think Oda cares more about admirals than the MC is where problems arise. When you still think that Luffy can't defeat an admiral after he defeated a yonko, when you think that Luffy can't win this fight despite this being his revenge for Sabaody, when you ignore his awakening scared off the Gorosei and they sent one of their top agents to try to prevent it, when you ignore that Luffy is a yonko like Blackbeard and Shanks who have pulled similar feats, when you ignore that Luffy is the only one of the monster trio (Law, Kid) to have succeeded and the list is long.