Everything is possible and I agree that a conclusion may be reached in a different way.

However, if you ignore agendas for a sec, you can also agree that the fight may end this chapter. Now, if this happens, where is the tension? There is something shady if Luffy defeats Kizaru in 1093. It can imply that the tension will be elsewhere (Saturn, vice admirals, Blackbeard, ancient robot...)
Luffy is Joyboy who will liberate the World from Imu and Gorosei so how is he going to do it if he takes a long time to beat an admiral? Anyone who follows manga seriously ought to understand this. Oda made shanks one shot Kid, BB beat Law quite quickly so guys should be prepared.
Post automatically merged:

It's over for zoro - Eiichiro Oda (2023)
Stacks will be proud of you.

Luffy is Joyboy who will liberate the World from Imu and Gorosei so how is he going to do it if he takes a long time to beat an admiral? Anyone who follows manga seriously ought to understand this. Oda made shanks one shot Kid, BB beat Law quite quickly so guys should be prepared.
Post automatically merged:

Stacks will be proud of you.
I agree but people still call us "Godfy fans" and "admiral haters" for correctly analyzing the story.

I guess Oda is the biggest Godfy fan and admiral hater.