[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!!

I’ve only had experience with Fuji, T-Pein, Melkor, Polar, Orca, and Mango I believe. Maybe Michelle if that’s the same Michelle from MafiaUniverse. Pleased to meet the rest of you!
Fridays and Saturdays are particularly bad for me and in general I’m most able to be active at night (central US). I will occasionally check in with my phone throughout the day to answer pings or quotes. I should have plenty of time Sunday to play.
Hi! It's nice to meet you. I spectated your games from MU but I've never played with you, The best times for me are late afternoon and evenings US timezone. Most of the players here are EU and they will be talking alot when the US are sleeping or are at work/school.

Day 1 Vote Count 2

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 Vote Count 2 (up to post# 380)

Votes:
TAC ->
Reloaded
Dofla -> TAC
AM -> Ekko > Melkor
Melkor -> Psylocke > TAC
Polar -> T-pein
Muugen -> Fuji
Mango -> TAC
Pero -> Fuji

Count:
TAC = 3
(Dofla, Mango, Melkor)
Fuji = 2 (Muugen, Pero)
Reloaded = 1 (TAC)
Melkor = 1 (AM)
T-pein = 1 (Polar)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
With 31 alive, it takes 16 votes to achieve majority.

A little more than 1 day 4 hours is left.
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

That would be a no, I don't think we know each other.

Thats not 5 people currently town read Juliet, thats 5 people will by the end of day 1 will town read Juliet.

Over/unders in the betting world are bets you can place on games. Over means you think more than that number will be reached, under means less.
No one will town read me because I'm old and players prefer to town read the young ones lol.

I

Indigo

I can't for the life of me make reads on D1 like you guys do lmao

i try to look for intent and shit, but i just don't see anything :sanjismug:

i'm so bad at reads :kobeha:

I can't for the life of me make reads on D1 like you guys do lmao

i try to look for intent and shit, but i just don't see anything :sanjismug:

i'm so bad at reads :kobeha:
Most of the posts seem to still be fluff. Once when the fluff dies down and when some flips happen it gets a little bit easier to form some reads.

I

Indigo

Most of the posts seem to still be fluff. Once when the fluff dies down and when some flips happen it gets a little bit easier to form some reads.
I do have to practice doing reads

i mostly play based on mech and votes, which is limited

Status
Not open for further replies.