Yes.
But better hope Kizaru won't get the same treatment lol.
I’ve said it before, if condom toons hits Kizaru the same way it did Kaido, I’ll immediately lose interest in the manga
Too goofy for my taste. I can understand Kaido seeing how he was a suicidal goofball in the first place, and that was Gear5 intro so Oda did it with style, but if this is the recipe for each fight including Blackbeard and Akainu in the future then no thanks I’m out.
I’m saying this regardless of Kizaru’s powerlevel ofc, its just that if you lose respect for respectable characters then whats left lol

Would still binge read it in a couple years tho

I’ve said it before, if condom toons hits Kizaru the same way it did Kaido, I’ll immediately lose interest in the manga
Too goofy for my taste. I can understand Kaido seeing how he was a suicidal goofball in the first place, and that was Gear5 intro so Oda did it with style, but if this is the recipe for each fight including Blackbeard and Akainu in the future then no thanks I’m out.
I’m saying this regardless of Kizaru’s powerlevel ofc, its just that if you lose respect for respectable characters then whats left lol

Would still binge read it in a couple years tho
you're saying that even if Kizaru is super strong and dealing with Luffy on Gear 5th, but he keeps getting turned into goofy things and goofy faces like Kaido you're gonna lose interest?