[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
I think he's somewhat more aggressive and antagonistic when he's town as apposed to his scum self.
well he usually sheeps ult or kek and he has neither here.

his play here is NAI though cause hes played this role as both town and wolf​
Dont wish to annoy you, just wish to have fun with you in a game. You left way too early in the MGS game and I was so stocked to play with you again.
wonder why i left...​
I haven't guessed if he's a protown indie, neutral indie, or hostile indie. It's been a while since I've last played with him and my last few games with him he is always indie and it was his posting style in this game that reminded me of how he plays as an indie. Normally I prefer to focus on mafia first.
heard.​
Dude claimed Ozai, why do you think he's not scum?

I admit openly claiming is odd for scum, but maybe that's what he wants us to think. HE IS THE FIRELORD
i doubt scum onii would actually claim a role like that openly and be half serious tbh

he does tend to shitpost early game since he host so often at least here anyways.

but at worse he is scum not ozai at worse hes just benign indie, hes too care for me to actually scum read him, but i will say last time i did jokingly policy lynch him he flipped wolf.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!

Ekkos will to gather people from across the Mafia multiverse for a game is legendary.

Just like batman in the flash we are being used for the cheap pop.
"Everyone is going to come to see Platinum and Aries in another game!"

*No one comes to see Platinum and Aries in another game. The studio loses hundreds of millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.