[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
No and you're no exception
are you an exception? havent seen much from you i think you just gave a separation post of not playing with majority of us here. I tend to not like these early distance excuse post..​
I dont think Ozai is an indie.
i hardly doubt you're Ozai the fact you're really digging this hard into the cosplay isactually quite annoying, would expect you to at least partially play to solve,​
I don't like him claiming Ozai as a "joke". But willing to give him some time to judge if he's town or not

If I'm frank, didn't bother to read that much :milaugh:

Why are you specifically asking of an indie?
jules speculates hes indie im kinda on the same line of thinking due to him having a quarter of the total post count and all hes done is fluff, has not even a single thought. not townlike tbh

i dont think hes scum persay but not town.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!

Every single game its votes with no justification after a similar vote with no justification, and then later says its because the other person was on them?

I mean, okay? I don't know them enough to say if that's their meta or not, but it hardly changes my disposition.
Was just informing you that the bolded is pretty NAI.

i hardly doubt you're Ozai the fact you're really digging this hard into the cosplay isactually quite annoying, would expect you to at least partially play to solve,​
Dont wish to annoy you, just wish to have fun with you in a game. You left way too early in the MGS game and I was so stocked to play with you again.

i didnt read him that way but also i was out til 5 am so forgot a lot of what was actually said and tonally.

what do you make of Onii so far?

@Juliet which type of indie would you guess Onii to be here?

I haven't guessed if he's a protown indie, neutral indie, or hostile indie. It's been a while since I've last played with him and my last few games with him he is always indie and it was his posting style in this game that reminded me of how he plays as an indie. Normally I prefer to focus on mafia first.

are you an exception? havent seen much from you i think you just gave a separation post of not playing with majority of us here. I tend to not like these early distance excuse post..​

jules speculates hes indie im kinda on the same line of thinking due to him having a quarter of the total post count and all hes done is fluff, has not even a single thought. not townlike tbh

i dont think hes scum persay but not town.

Dude claimed Ozai, why do you think he's not scum?

I admit openly claiming is odd for scum, but maybe that's what he wants us to think. HE IS THE FIRELORD

Status
Not open for further replies.