You know, I don't think Luffy will do it, but there's a really easy way for him to end this fight: stretch his arm out until it flies into the water, then have people pull it back after Kizaru is submerged.

Luffy punching Kizaru into the ocean would be kind of anticlimactic, but it's the best way to get Kizaru the fuck away from everyone else until they can come up with a new escape plan.

It would show Luffy's power, growing intelligence, and awareness of the situation as a leader, while still making it clear Kizaru wasn't defeated, just needing rescue.

Also... do we really not have a fucking Kizaru emote? How in the fuck do we have a fucking Yonji emote, and not Kizaru? Kizaru has one of the best meme faces in the series. Am I just going crazy?
Who would honestly want something so anticlimatic? I'd prefer Luffy toon diffing Kizaru over this trash and I mean it.

Anyone who even entertained the thought that Kizaru is defeated next chapter should get permabanned, would drastically improve the average IQ on WG.
Also Saturn is fodder
What I find sad, is that some still think that Oda is going to disrespect Kizaru an Admiral that badly.

Oda didn't even disrespect Big Mom that badly, and he disrespected her a lot during the Wano arc.

I trust in Oda, Kizaru won't go down that easily.

You know, I don't think Luffy will do it, but there's a really easy way for him to end this fight: stretch his arm out until it flies into the water, then have people pull it back after Kizaru is submerged.

Luffy punching Kizaru into the ocean would be kind of anticlimactic, but it's the best way to get Kizaru the fuck away from everyone else until they can come up with a new escape plan.

It would show Luffy's power, growing intelligence, and awareness of the situation as a leader, while still making it clear Kizaru wasn't defeated, just needing rescue.

Also... do we really not have a fucking Kizaru emote? How in the fuck do we have a fucking Yonji emote, and not Kizaru? Kizaru has one of the best meme faces in the series. Am I just going crazy?
Thank god Kizaru is not Big Meme :arnoling: