[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
The usual, you got mad at something and Kekko was annoying so you subbed out. You are easily irritable.
yeah cause im an adult and dont have time to babysit children evey game.​
Can you refer to me on when this was, I actually dont remember.
id say weebs but you were indie there idr it was after a pokemon game where we were all annoyed with you and i policied you for your errors there and you flipped scum.​
fangs joke on ebing GF, michelle on not wanting to read anything and whicker for his i forgot bout the game mention hes only played with a few and then disappeared..

all are scum​
Michelle made two post.
& what does that have to do with anything?

youre the top poster so should i read you as scum?

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
yeah cause im an adult and dont have time to babysit children evey game.​

You couldve just ignored him, no need to babysit.​

id say weebs but you were indie there idr it was after a pokemon game where we were all annoyed with you and i policied you for your errors there and you flipped scum.
I dont remember being lynched in a good while, was I killed then ? Was it Aries FMA game when I was Greed?
fangs joke on ebing GF,​

I did the same though.

michelle on not wanting to read anything
And you think scum Michelle tells us that instead of just coasting for a bit? I noticed that Michelle is less outward when scum.

and whicker for his i forgot bout the game mention hes only played with a few and then disappeared..
He said he wont be active today.

& what does that have to do with anything?

youre the top poster so should i read you as scum?
It means she posted nothing of substance that pinged me either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.