[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliet came out with her read that Fuji was an indie early on, fuji now claims indie with no real pressure or reason to. So if it turns out that Fuji is lying and is eventually killed and flips scum, then Juliet has a hard connection to Fuji and is almost assuredly scum as well. I'm saying it will be extremely difficult for anyone to talk their way out if that strong of a connection. Therefore imo Juliet is a strong town lean for me bc creating that type of connection D1 is asinine for scum to do.

Hes saying that Juliet and I can be mates and shes claimed Im indie which I piggybacked on to it.
In the event that you flip scum and not indie, correct.

Alright guys Fuji is indie! How do I know this? It's because he has the highest post count that mainly contains fluff and flavor talk.

This was the post from Juliet ⬆️

Yeah sure.

Im the Nomads, dancing people. I have to complete a list of things.

-Survive till night 6
- I can make concert/music writeups every night and need to receive 20 likes total.
- Send a song to Fire,Water and Eath tribes, so 3 total.
- Need some of you kawaii people to visit me. 3 times. Visiting me seems to have benefits but Im unsure, its pretty vague in my role.
Not sure if I believe you here, but such weird claim would be a risky move for scum.

Do you have any business with Spirit World or its denizens by the way?

I think hostile indie here would be most likely Long Feng.

Juliet came out with her read that Fuji was an indie early on, fuji now claims indie with no real pressure or reason to. So if it turns out that Fuji is lying and is eventually killed and flips scum, then Juliet has a hard connection to Fuji and is almost assuredly scum as well. I'm saying it will be extremely difficult for anyone to talk their way out if that strong of a connection. Therefore imo Juliet is a strong town lean for me bc creating that type of connection D1 is asinine for scum to do.

In the event that you flip scum and not indie, correct.

This was the post from Juliet ⬆️
I understand the connection if they were scum and scum, but if Fuji is truly indie, that doesn't automatically make Juliet town.

So my read on Fuji was right. I used to be good at correctly reading an indie and it looks like I still have it in me to correctly read an indie.

Even if Fuji lied being an indie I don't understand why he would want to claim indie when he could have just blended in without having to claim indie for no reason. Claiming indie as mafia would make some players paranoid of him.

So my read on Fuji was right. I used to be good at correctly reading an indie and it looks like I still have it in me to correctly read an indie.

Even if Fuji lied being an indie I don't understand why he would want to claim indie when he could have just blended in without having to claim indie for no reason. Claiming indie as mafia would make some players paranoid of him.
Again there was a reason and also I decided to play this game in a super open way, I couldve just played like usual and blended in.

Status
Not open for further replies.