[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the connection if they were scum and scum, but if Fuji is truly indie, that doesn't automatically make Juliet town.
Strong town lean doesn't = automatic town

But if Fuji is truly indie, which I'm leaning towards that being the case, then imo Juliet is a strong town lean for me bc she displayed stuff i like to see from town.

I can also say that at this point I have two other strong town leans (you and mug), along with a handful of soft/slight town leans

Strong town lean doesn't = automatic town

But if Fuji is truly indie, which I'm leaning towards that being the case, then imo Juliet is a strong town lean for me bc she displayed stuff i like to see from town.

I can also say that at this point I have two other strong town leans (you and mug), along with a handful of soft/slight town leans
I like the way you play. Welcome teddy bear

Juliet came out with her read that Fuji was an indie early on, fuji now claims indie with no real pressure or reason to. So if it turns out that Fuji is lying and is eventually killed and flips scum, then Juliet has a hard connection to Fuji and is almost assuredly scum as well. I'm saying it will be extremely difficult for anyone to talk their way out if that strong of a connection. Therefore imo Juliet is a strong town lean for me bc creating that type of connection D1 is asinine for scum to do.

In the event that you flip scum and not indie, correct.

This was the post from Juliet ⬆️
They pulling an Orca?

Change vote Muugen

I do not see his usual townie fire, nor I am impressed by his indie hunting.
What townie fire of his are you looking for from him? Sometimes I'm not able to tell the difference between his town play and his scum play. He was scum at the Pokemon Black and White game and you town read him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.