How is it a problem? I think the main problem is the lack of Hinata screen time. She's waaaaaaay more interesting than Sakura.
What a great romance. Hinata declares to naruto that she loves him and almost died in front of him. What naruto did after defeat pain? He talked with hinata about what happened? he did something? No, he left konoha to save sasuke 🤣

Last edited:
You don’t know how many L's I got
1. ZKK. I enjoyed King vs Zoro and knew that Luffy will defeat Kaido but I wanted some Ryuma parallels and lore.
2. The neglected Ryuma plot line was my second L
3. Yamato not joining the SHC
4. Greenbull's role in Wano. I don’t care about his moment with Shanks.
He just captured the Beast Pirates and that’s it. So much wasted potential
5. Kidd's one shot. Yes Shanks is obviously stronger but that was the biggest humiliation I’ve ever seen

I’m numb at this point
Damn, you took all those L's on the chin

What a great romance. Hinata declares to naruto that she loves him and almost died in front of him. What naruto did after defeat pain? He talked with hinata about what happening, he did something? No, he left konoha to save sasuke 🤣
I never said it was well executed. I just said I liked her way better than Sakura.
Post automatically merged:

They should've just done a whole arc of Hinata and Naruto getting together instead of that shitty movie. We could've gotten fully fleshed out and genuine character moments from both Naruto and hinata.

What a great romance. Hinata declares to naruto that she loves him and almost died in front of him. What naruto did after defeat pain? He talked with hinata about what happening? he did something? No, he left konoha to save sasuke 🤣
Naruto X Sasuke > Shikamaru x Temari > Ino X Sai > Sasuke X Sakura > Sasuke X Karin >Naruto X Sakura > Neji X Hinata > Naruto X Hinata