TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Reminder that Kiniyagi had a meltdown and asked for a ban days before the first hints even released over a generic jump preview (we get this type of stuff dozen of times every arc) asking how the battle will conclude

this coward is not allowed to wank admirals anymore, I did have the most memorable meltdown of all time but at least I stayed when Ryokugyu got his L.
He’s the admiral fandom mascot

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So Redon gave last chapter a 9/10 for Kizaru and this one an 8/10, seems like Admiral fans were 100% on the money in our prediction that this fight isn’t serious enough for Gear 5 to pose even a small threat to Kizaru lol.
Word? The initial G5 chapter could not be more than a 1/10 for Kaidou. Is Kizaru able to adjust that fast? He just keeps winning 😎

Reminder that Kiniyagi had a meltdown and asked for a ban days before the first hints even released over a generic jump preview (we get this type of stuff dozen of times every arc) asking how the battle will conclude

this coward is not allowed to wank admirals anymore, I did have the most memorable meltdown of all time but at least I stayed when Ryokugyu got his L.
He doesn't have a spine, even when things look well.