Thing I like about this fandom is it never changes . Leaders post bullshit hints and ratings till the chapter itself gets out and it turns out ist something really mid or fucking irrelevant. And the week ends with shitty sanji vrs zoro and Shanks vrs mihawk arguments all over again . I miss the Korean leaker . Man was a real man

I really wonder why Frenchmen fucking hate the Admirals this much lol.

Like, when Kaido was getting feats in Wano, Admiral fans weren’t seething at Oda with rage lol, we were just chilling.

Now that Kizaru is getting feats you have Frenchmen fucking Oda and his mother
Admirals fans simply believe admirals are powerful top tiers, so we don’t get mad when other top tiers characters that are also supposed to be strong get feats.
French Yankers legit believe that (aka it’s not them trolling, this is genuinely what they think) Prime Garp = YC1 and that no characters in the world can push an emperor past neg diff outside the pirate king lol. This is why they also hate Mihawk who is > Shanks.
Even if Luffy wins the fight, they’ll get butthurt as long it’s not a stomp cause it breaks their power fantasy about yonko being some kind of gods. (Which should have been shattered after Big Mom pathetic display in Wano) lol