Nobody said the opposite.

The problem is they are literally saying "stop coping" when I tell them that the fight can still be over this chapter, regardless of the dif, when all they have is "8/10" for Kizaru fans.
Only way for the fight to be over atm is to end in stalemate.

Kizaru didnt even use awakening and even tho Oda is a fraud he wont do something so stupid as to reveal the first logia awakening and let him go down in half a chapter.

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki

We have about 25 pages of @Pringles saying Kizaru will get low diff'd like Kidd over the course of the last 2 months.

I think I can make a 5-10 minute version of this with just his messages.

Will doing so get me back in the graces of the admiral fandom after my last clown show
We should not limit yourselves to Pringles. Many messages on twitter/WG about how Kizaru was getting negged/losing to Zoro/losing to Sanji. We can make a great compilation

The problem began when you guys believed it was over for Kizaru against G5, it may be the case but a 8/10 doesn't sound like a complete defeat to me.:jay-he:
It doesn’t sound like any type of defeat at all. Kizaru is clearly fighting back against G5 at some point of the chapter. Which would give a better performance than Kaido who basically got clowned for a while chapter