HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You dip your Doritos? Dawg SCH has enough flavour on its own.

Also no one dips chips over here aside from Tostitos, must be some european thing.
Lol depends really you can mostly eat them on their own which is like 90% of the time
But for doritos especially they got their own dips like salsa etc

Speed is power baby!

Gear 5 must be having trouble catching him since even I don't think base Kizaru can match G5 in AP/DC/etc
You know what funny? As long as Luffy vs Kizaru are still fighting in the labophase then Kizaru is canonically restraining himself until proven that he doesn't care about collateral damage anymore (like saying it or using very destructive moves with wide AOE ). And this is not making shit up, we were literally shown and told what all out admirals do. And we literally saw a casual kick from Kizaru destroying a 2km wide mangrove (and then he was told to control his power)

It's the whole context basically.

Editor's preview, chapter title prediction, Redon's 1st GIF, Lance not giving a rate for Luffy fans, and other stuff.

This is my message from September 6th, before we even got hints for chapter 1092.

This theory isn't that crazy. Maybe Lucci will fall this chapter and Kizaru the next, but I don't think this is supposed to a very difficult fight for Luffy and Zoro, nor their final fight. There's also the fact that the third member of the monster trio Sanji also subdued his opponent pretty quickly so It'd be fitting for the other two to do the same.