MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Small advice because I have joint issues because of age (arthritis) and it may be similar to someone with high weight: if possible try to pick a cheap rowing machine or pay a gym that has one. The exercise is way less demanding on the joints and helps build upper body strength as well.
Running is the only cardio I like because I can listen to music and not think

I been following her for quite some time she just doesn’t know it yet
That happened to me once

I saw a pretty girl walking down the street late at night, then i thought "well im gonna get close to her cuz i wanted her to feel safe knowing im there to protect her from anything.."

But suddenly she started running and i didn't knew why, i ran the fastest i have ever ran in my life until i reached her, she screamed "pleass don't do anything to me!!!", and i was amazed by her beauty, she was asian and i couldn't help but simply look at her without saying a word, she was shaking and started crying, and then she ran away. I was very sad cuz i couldn't get her number..

Two cops almost beat me later in that night saying there were people accusing me of being a maniac, i had a tough time proving i was just an average guy tired from a full day of work. What did i do to deserve this
:parkcry: