Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It was definitely one of your friends though. If it wasn't you. Tbh you spent 60 pages peddling a fake scan that looked like it was made by a high schooler.

I don't know why any one makes fun of yonko fans.

You guys are way worse.
None of my friends have ever wished cancer on anyone retard lol.

I love how you have to lie about Admiral fans to make us look bad.

Meanwhile I can just quote your dumbass directly when you have a weekly meltdown from your horrendous predictions being disproven every single time

Durableguy said:
Oh well. I have like 200 other manga to read. I'm dropping this!

Congrats on the win lee, kinyagi and other dudes. I'm out.

No AdCoC? I guess it drains too much and is only something to pull out if absolutely necessary. Kaidos usage is off the charts like Katakuris future sight.

Coz marines have massively nerf at mf
I wouldn’t say nerfed as much as they never got the chance to be fleshed out for Oda to come up with ideas for their powers and abilities. Pre ts doesn’t make sense as of now cuz so many things came up and revealed. So I wouldn’t really bother thinking too much about it.

Kizaru using clones is pretty fucking cool
Still no use of coc is complete PIS, Mr. Morj is right. This is getting bothersome, this is unlike BM at all. BM never used acoc except for that 1 panel with P1 in the first place. She didn’t even use it in the rooftop nor during hakai, she’s more df-reliant than Luffy. Luffy can use acoc without much drawbacks but seems to have forgotten it the entire arc
Ad CoC is the ultimate trumph card, he will use it to defeat Kizaru for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.