Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Goffy had to sneak attack Kizaru to grab him and tried to threw him to remove him from the battlefield because he knows he can't win in a fight.
It is what it is yonkosisters
Fairy Condom grabbing Kizaru in a nutshell:

Egghead is my favorite arc lmfao. I love watching Yonko fans shit themselves with incorrect predictions week after week.

No mention of Zoro using KoH but Lucci is already reporting to his awakening @Kerkovian maybe you spoke too soon :suresure:
This is the second chapter of Zoro vs Lucci. It started last chapter. Luffy no haki rekt him within a few panels. Zolo isn't even close to winning so its over for zolofans already. Luffy doesn't need swords to neg awakened zoans he will punch the fuck outta them.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The thing is, acoc is not his trump card. A trump card is something you show and has some kind of drawback. G5 is Luffy’s trump card but he’s completely wasting stamina here compared to just using acoc in the first place. He’ll get more or less the same or better results with just acoc and without taxing himself.
True true tho at the end of the day g5 is probably more fun for oda to draw than black lighting everywhere

:kayneshrug:
The whole "kizaru is too fast for luffy" is dumb
Luffy hasn't once said kizaru is too fast nor has he failed to dodge, block, tag Kizaru consecutively (only happened once)

man the barrier was made of light beams, how was he lucky? i’m not downplaying kizaru, not interested in that, but you’re way exaggerating in wanking him… he’s not even interested in fighting luffy
cause Luffy wasnt thrown away as far cause of the barriers. It would have made more time to kill Vegapunk if the barrier didnt stop Luffy.

And I didn't say anything about that.

You were saying that Luffy clowned Kaido using AdvCoc and I posted pages of Luffy clowning Kaido without even his fists black, let alone lightning.

Simple as that.
Like I said, in comparison Kizaru is doing wonderfully in his first panels against G5

Yup, there was not any lightning coming out of Luffy til the end fo chapter 1045. (where Luffy basically made a fool of Kaido for the entire chapter). If we headcanon that Luffy used avCOC there, then the same should be done against Kizaru to not be hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.