Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I didn't say anything about that.

You were saying that Luffy clowned Kaido using AdvCoc and I posted pages of Luffy clowned Kaido without even his fits black, let alone lightning.

Simple as that.
Like I said, in comparison Kizaru is doing wonderfully in the first panel against G5

We don't even have the raws. Scotchinformer didn't even bring up Luffy grabbing Kizaru last week.

Ad CoC is the ultimate trumph card, he will use it to defeat Kizaru for good.
Probably decided not to use it Haki isn't finite it's taxing on the body especially at high levels using acoc in addition to g5 will just wear Luffy out eventually which isn't good against top level opponents if Luffy is smart he'll wear kizaru down first using g5 and advanced armaments advanced conquerors should be saved for finishing blows or if advanced armament just isn't enough
The thing is, acoc is not his trump card. A trump card is something you show and has some kind of drawback. G5 is Luffy’s trump card but he’s completely wasting stamina here compared to just using acoc in the first place. He’ll get more or less the same or better results with just acoc and without taxing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.