Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the storytelling is not that great right now...
The plot is either moving at the speed of light or not moving at all, no middle ground.
I mean I doubt even Admiral fans are happy with this fight, this is just a clown show.

Kizaru throws Luffy into the barrier, proceeds to attack Vegapunk gets caught by Luffy.
Luffy throws Kizaru away, K warps to Vegapunk and launches attacks, Luffy intercepts his attacks.
It's just like wano
Zoro fans pretending its a good arc cause Oda gabe them mid feats and no fleshing out of his character and backstop

Navy fans know that the fight has become worthless ...Admirals aren't even worth adhaki and seriousness from Luffy anymore
Which ruins the small tension left for NaVy

Nope
Luffy was just using it back then

G5 doesn't need coc to be used
Also we got CoC visuals then, here there's none
Kaido: "What in the world is he? This pure white transformation... He's coated with armament and conqueror's haki and can influence anything around him... I've never seen anything like it!"

Kaido is clearly talking about the transformation itself here and specifically mentions he's entirely coated with it. Of course Oda isn't going to draw its visuals in every panel.

Lizaru dodged fighting Luffy and, seeing Lizaru, the supposed "fastest man in the world" utterly fail at speed blitzing fodder, and Luffy instead face tanking that shit Saturn goes "move aside fodder, I'll have to do this myself".
How do you feel about the fact that Robin with the light gloves is about to grab Lizaru and crack him in half, whilst Goddfy finishes his gauntlet by fighting the warrior god?
LMFAO I should've known Ladmirals ain't built for being true fights against current luffy lmfaooo
He cant blitz fodder but he can blitz Goofy so hard he doesn't realize he was hit
:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.