Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Shanks vs Kaido is either way imo. BM below and Teach not sure
I'd argue Shanks is probably just stronger than Kaido not by much just for narrative purposes but Kaido and Luffy can go either way. BB is a wild card though but so far he appears weaker based on his performance against Law.

Big Mom is below them all and I think honestly the WG just couldn't be bothered dealing with her entire country as she wasn't a threat and was old

big mom is extremely resistant, one of her attacks is probably enough to fuck kizaru. it’s like a rock pokémon vs an electric one
I mean, if Snakeman can't land a hit I don't see how Big Mom is going to even catch Kizaru. Even if she somehow did, how many of her attacks did Law and Kid tank? But one attack would finish Kizaru and his guard? Come on man lol

Those clowns told me i am delusional when i said KOH zoro beats G5 luffy mid diff

Now it is Base Zoro = G5 Luffy.

I take what i said bavk then. Base zoro beats G5 luffy high diff

KOH zoro neg diff G5 Luffy
So many clowns kept reminding people what Gear 5 Luffy did with Lucci and how he three-pieced him low diff. We have so much ammo against the Zoro haters at this point its crazy. If Zoro legit one-taps Lucci with one named attack like some leaks suggest without even using conquerors?

We are about to have a bigger copium overdose during breakweek than we had after the Mihawk bounty dropped!

And Kaido didn't use acoc either. They were "near" evenly matched when both used acoc.

It's funny because you kept spamming that other pic saying coc was invisible...when we literally see lightning trails.
Lol, please show me the trails, would you?:

Also, again (I have already answered you two times on this, I hope it won't be a third), this was about comparing the first chapters on the fights.

The dude I was quoting said "why Luffy didn't use AdvCoC?" and I said "look: even against Kaido, and for a whole chapter of fight, he did not use it" .
End of the answer.

What has happened after is not my concern nor I have ever said anything about it.

I, and I'll say that for the fourth time, was comparing the first interactions Kizaru and Kaido had with G5.

Status
Not open for further replies.