Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please. You know precisely what agenda you are pushing.

Luffy used advanced coc for 95 percent of the fight aside these few panels once he got it.
Luffy hasn't used acoc once against Kizaru.
So, Luffy had one full chapter + something else vs Kaido in which he did not use Acoc (or even Coa, it seems, but let that slide) and all is good.

When I answer to people who are complaining about Luffy not using Coc against Kizaru (or directly trying to slander Kizaru for this), when we barely had 2 or 3 panels worth of fight, that is wrong?

I have already said that Kaido is stronger than Kizaru, but the fact that Luffy did not use AdcCoC against Kiado in the beginning (and even clowned him quite hard) is clear to see for everyone.

We'll see what will happen after.

C

CensoredbyWG

Aokiji was using haki + Ice, Garp didn't use Galaxy Divide or Galaxy Impact when he matched to Aokiji Ice gloves. Ice gloves literally shown on panel is a attack that uses Ice + Haki, so stop lying saying Aokiji did match Garp with just Ice.

Yonkous have advantage Haki wise cuz they are monsters in any haki type and they have Acoc which Admirals don't have.

Armament, observation goes for Yonkous, they are better at using that then Admirals.

Now add Acoc on top and Yonkous dominate.

This is a story that wanks Pirates, the strongest pirates are stronger than the strongest marines you like it or not
Yonkos are controlled opposition, this is a story in which admirals and the world government are FINAL VILLAINS, they ARE haki monsters with everything, including ACoC + haki awakening.

Just because the title is Luffy vs Kizaru doesn't mean there has to be a winner, the arc is far from being over.

There is still plenty of time to maybe see a serious 1v1 fight between Luffy and Kizaru.
Not only that Oda seems to be portraying Kizaru's relentless ability of just being everywhere because of his speed.
I feel he needs to be dealt with for the Strawhats to leave.

Yeah Luffy is fighting a admiral and Zoro a villain that was already beaten twice by him.
Lucci also didn't land a single blow to Luffy, if he does to Zoro I have some bad News for you.
The result of Lucci's fight with the strongest goofy mode. Lucci showed that his strokes are equal to g5. Vanshot is a top veteran during a fight (sentomaru). As a result of the fight, Luffy is a helpless old man, Lucci has an abrasion on his cheek:myman:

Just because the title is Luffy vs Kizaru doesn't mean there has to be a winner, the arc is far from being over.

There is still plenty of time to maybe see a serious 1v1 fight between Luffy and Kizaru.
oda often uses these titles to set the end of the fight. I stil believecthey will be interrupted and tbh everything is going in this way: robot, kuma, saturn

It is annoying that everyone keeps refusing to use Adv. CoC, not gonna lie lmao

Oda created a massive powerup and now he is always afraid to use it, so fights don't end too fast

classic Oda

:denzimote:
No no no we are all just coping yonkotards.

It's literally the same shit as the Lucci and Seraphim fights but the admiral agenda destroys the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.