Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry kid. You just don't read shit. Of course that you'll say that since you only read half of my posts that trigger you.

I didn't take any L, you are just pathetic. This ain't the circus you clown.

Go hide before the summary and raws drop because you are clearly not ready for them :ihaha:
Ow ow ow ow the objectively analysing user is triggered. You gotta keep your emotions under control if you're trying to sell to others that you're only objectively looking at the plot without being influenced by agendas.

The one crying and granting himself made up Ws (must be the most pathetic shit I've ever seen) is most definitely not me. In fact, you've been crying for hours without end.

This level of bait doesn't work, expected more of you. You saw my avy and try to rile me up by going after Kuzan ?

Let's stick to Kizaru. He has not managed to hurt anyone here, is that the supreme portrayal you're talking about ?

Where is aCoC and why isn't it used against him?

He will look far superior actually.
Why would you use acoc when you are getting attacked

Too bad Kuzan, his near equal, is holding that bar very low.
Imagine being sloppy to be blitzed and smacked into the ground by an old timer...
Meanwhile, Kizaru vs a lethal old timer, matching each other blow for blow.

Name a stat you think is in Akainu's favor and I'll tell you that it isnt.
Akainu is Kidd among the Admirals, will get paired with someone sloppy.
He will look good but he wont look better than Kizaru.

In no universe will Akainu ever be comparable to Kidd.

H

Herrera95

Zoro is always in "base" (he don't really got transformations), unless he uses haki. But yeah KOH Style is more lethal than anything Luffy has in his pocket
Asura is like a transformation. He has new attacks after going Asura mode. And KoH mode is another one. Is similar to G4 Luffy where he puts haki to it.

imo this isnt Kizaru awakening, if it is, he must of been fucking fodder without it, literally barely any named attacks
We hardly see new attack from these guys and this don't even look like real fight .
Like after decade we still akainu fight again with same move and BB has been spam the same move in fights since MF lol.
At least we see a super kick and clones from Kizaru compare to normal spam kick , beam and Yasakani no Magatama .

H

Herrera95

Too bad Kuzan, his near equal, is holding that bar very low.
Imagine being sloppy to be blitzed and smacked into the ground by an old timer...
Meanwhile, Kizaru vs a lethal old timer, matching each other blow for blow.

Name a stat you think is in Akainu's favor and I'll tell you that it isnt.
Akainu is Kidd among the Admirals, will get paired with someone sloppy.
He will look good but he wont look better than Kizaru.
Akainu is Kid. Aokiji is Law. Kizaru is Zoro because Luffy is too fucking weak for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.