Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same though since she

1. Takes damage when the clone is damaged

2. She has to be in the area while controlling it

Kizaru on the other hand seems to have left and went for vepunk while his clones which are a distance away are attacking luffy .

Not only does that show that his clones have their own thinking process but also shows that he does not have to be in the same area as them controlling them
I would wait for the chapter or raws before saying that

Too bad Kuzan, his near equal, is holding that bar very low.
Imagine being sloppy to be blitzed and smacked into the ground by an old timer...
Meanwhile, Kizaru vs a lethal old timer, matching each other blow for blow.
This level of bait doesn't work, expected more of you. You saw my avy and try to rile me up by going after Kuzan ?

Let's stick to Kizaru. He has not managed to hurt anyone here, is that the supreme portrayal you're talking about ?

Where is aCoC and why isn't it used against him?

Name a stat you think is in Akainu's favor and I'll tell you that it isnt.
Akainu is Kidd among the Admirals, will get paired with someone sloppy.
He will look good but he wont look better than Kizaru.
He will look far superior actually.

Cry kid. You just don't read shit. Of course that you'll say that since you only read half of my posts that trigger you.

I didn't take any L, you are just pathetic. This ain't the circus you clown.

Go hide before the summary and raws drop because you are clearly not ready for them :ihaha:
You know Pringles, this clown behavior and inability to take an L means someone needs to put you in your place.

Time to make a 10 minute circus edit of all the nonsense you've said.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yo, btw, how you feel about Awakened Lucci vs Zoro?
If he used Armament + Tekkai + Awakening what would Zoro need to cut him in your opinion?
Shishi Sonson/Rashomon with Armament should be enough considering that he aint tougher than Kaido's scales.
Oda can make him use aCoC or even KOH but we know based on tougher opponents that it aint necessary. :sanmoji:

Why does it matter when you simply equated Lucci to Kizaru. By the time Zoro fighting Lucci luffy is fighting someone on higher order.
Using your logic, we don know how base Luffy vs Lucci would have gone, since that 'scenario' never happened.
All I can conclude from your take that Awakened Lucci = Kizaru. Fake admiral stan.
All we can conclude is G5 Luffy can't neg diff Kizaru and Lucci treats G5 Luffy and Base Zoro the same. :risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.