Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
is it me or Oda always write chapters and keep random titles eventhough majority of the chapter has nothing to do with it...for example, the chapter title is "Luffy vs Kizaru" and Luffy vs Kizaru was at best two lines...
Better than when the title just completely spoils the chapter, IMO.

But, yeah, it's weird.

Hope zoro will off panel lucci probably no one want to see this trash waste of time

same for Luffy vs kizaru

only Luffy vs Saturn can be hype if we talk about fight in egghead

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This level of bait doesn't work, expected more of you. You saw my avy and try to rile me up by going after Kuzan ?

Let's stick to Kizaru. He has not managed to hurt anyone here, is that the supreme portrayal you're talking about ?

Where is aCoC and why isn't it used against him?

He will look far superior actually.
I am neither trying to bait you nor going after your avy. I simply stated facts.
Kuzan is holding Akainu down because he is his near equal.
And factually looked bad against an old timer who indeed did blitz him and smack him into the ground.
Meanwhile, Kizaru matched Dark King blow for blow. All of these are facts.

How can Akainu look superior while being worse than Kizaru at everything?
Speed, DC, reflexes, raw power, combat style... You name it.
Find anything that is in Akainu's favor.
Kizaru is getting an arc for himself, sharing the spotlight with an Elder while Akainu will be one of many casualties in the WG war and the spotlight will be on the upper management.

No, they are just circumstantial and wont be repeated again.
Unless he finds another long dragon that he can use to jump rope.
Or unless he stuffs himself with biscuits again.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What you're saying makes no sense when he literally went into wano's bathhouse with his invisibility lmao
If he could do it with his speed he would have done it you're just making shit up to avoid admitting you're stupid like your fan base
yeah when he had the raid suit, seriously stop it dude you're just making yourself look stupid at this point

H

Herrera95

is it me or Oda always write chapters and keep random titles eventhough majority of the chapter has nothing to do with it...for example, the chapter title is "Luffy vs Kizaru" and Luffy vs Kizaru was at best two lines...
He usually doesn't do like that. Sanji vs Queen was full chapter or almost. Zoro vs King too.

Zoro is always in "base" (he don't really got transformations), unless he uses haki. But yeah KOH Style is more lethal than anything Luffy has in his pocket
KOH is no way more lethal BG.
One cut king part of King Wing and him .
BG broke Kaido horn and send him miles deep in earth in magma where we not even see him again .

Status
Not open for further replies.