Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as Old Ray is hyped,

Oda didn't want Kizaru to beat him. Rayleigh is more protected than Garp to a point Oda even has him not be beaten by Teach even tho Ray admits inferiority

Rayleigh feat was good for plot.
Kizaru would have beaten Ray with his clones if he was that serious, Ray himself admits he can't handle many people at once while fighting Kizaru

He just couldn't do it at sabaody because of CDs being present there
Kizaru :
  • Vanishing speed
  • Powerful kicks
  • Clone army
Rayleigh would lose lower-high diff
Tell us your opinion about donut man vs Kizaru we are really interested 🤡

I’m preparing my Dub for when oda confirms that “Sanji” has been Devon all this time
Trolling aside, until few weeks ago i thought Sanji would get an Admiral fight instead of Law/Kidd/Sabo/Coby but rn i 'm not sure if Oda will let him fight any of them.

This was the perfect chance to let Sanji shine against a top tier opponent and he fucked him once again.

If ur talking about from last chapter that wasn’t a kick Kizaru placed his foot on the back of her head and pushed her away the official showed the suffix tap when Kizaru did it to her
Even if is a love tap, Kizaru still kick her and Bonney cause a small explosion from said kick. So I disagree with him pushing her, we shall see it in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.