Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the inferior magma flames don't come close to akainu who was burning off whitebeards face.

The only reason sanji gets ranked so high in Temps is because he holds the unique feat of blue flames that produce plasma (aka lightning)

Don't speak on what you've clearly put 0 thought into
Burning WB face don't mean much when Kaido dragon form melt a huge bone horn the size of a building.
You do know that it take more heat to melt bone than flesh and we talking a huge amount of size bigger .
Also you talking about what type heat luffy can handheld but plasma not a issues for luffy the big question is how much Oda allow his awakening to nerf other elements .

C

Cruxroux

Let's analyse your statement"but at the end of the day bro is just a selfish and brain dead bastard. " You are talking about Luffy right now and that the same time you claim that you don't hate Luffy ??? I never insulted Zoro ever in any of my posts this just shows who follows agenda and who follows facts. All of your arguments are biased towards Zoro because you like him . This biasness clouds your judgement. Overcome this biasness and you will see a clear picture.
Whatelse am I say supposed to say for a character who runs away mid fight , barely fights 1v1 , plot armour saves his ass , his character isn't even likeable , he's more or less forced down readers throat.
And i still stand by the statement I don't hate luffy , I don't mess or interupt y'all headcanon unless Y'all start attacking zoro. There's a difference in criticism and Hating a character.

I agree.

Kizaru has already shown new abilities, which means all of his showing and probably other admiral showings were holding back.

I still want awakening because it seems like an obvious power for them and there aren’t strong logias besides the logias other than Blackbeard who is unusual in the first place.
I simply think that if admirals don't clearly show awakening, then will we even 0witness awakened top tiers not counting the MC? Outside maybe blackbeard?
Gorosei could be awakened, but we have plenty of awakened zoans already.

idk why ppl bring up twerkbull who said he wouldn’t have come if waido was still alive

Anyways this fight is underwhelming rn
Tbh this fight has barely started.

If you add all the scenes together considering the ones we are told will be in this chapter, maybe you can obtain half of a chapter of fighting. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.