Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Roronoa-sama @Cruxroux @Peroroncino @Kurozumi Wiwi @mly90 @EmperorKinyagi @Pringles @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Elder Lee Hung @Kerkovian @Malio @Ice devil slayer @ZoroMazino

Condom fans takes:
- Base Luffy will mid diffs Kizaru
- Zoro will lose for Base Lucci
- Zoro will extreme diff Luffy's leftover
- Gearless Luffy beat Kizaru in 1 chapter
- G5 Luffy will low diffs Kizaru
Touch grass pal. As if you haven't made outrageous claims yourself. Zolo hasn't beaten Lucci yet. Luffy did it within a chapter. g5 is low diffing Kizaru that's why he went to attack Vegapank mid battle.

Bro you escaping it by relying on insults lol.

Lmao , I'm not a luffy hater either. I'm just stating facts. I don't even mind what headcanon people are carrying for their character unless they mess with me. i seriously don't care lol.

If he does something impressive I'll definitely praise him lmao. but at the end of the day bro is just a selfish and brain dead bastard.

Again you proving my points lol.
you never countered even single of my arguement.
you rely on personal insults when things don't go your away. for some reason you can't leave your headcanon.
Let's analyse your statement"but at the end of the day bro is just a selfish and brain dead bastard. " You are talking about Luffy right now and that the same time you claim that you don't hate Luffy ??? I never insulted Zoro ever in any of my posts this just shows who follows agenda and who follows facts. All of your arguments are biased towards Zoro because you like him . This biasness clouds your judgement. Overcome this biasness and you will see a clear picture.

That's different because he used that mode right off the bat whereas against Kizaru he used 3 so far. Base, Snakeman and G5 + Giant mode (4 if it counts)
Luffy's offense in Snakeman wasn't working hence. There's constant plot of luffy not using adv coc. Also overall its better for luffy to start any fight in G5 especially if he isn't using adv coc.

@GUI if I searched CONDOM with your username, bro you do have a fetish about CONDOM. Do you even have a job? I guess no because I can't see a man who has so much free time to talk about CONDOM in 150 posts since yesterday. Go touch grass bro.

Zoro's King of Hell mode is based on how he stopped holding back and released all his haki.

Zoro's Asura made a new scar on Kaido which is more relevant than anything pulled on rooftop until Luffy CoC coating attacks. That counts G4 Luffy hitting Kaido for half hour.
There's no substance to your claim that Zoro scarring kaido is equal to Luffy punching Kaido for a time limit that wasn't even mentioned anywhere which you made out of thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.