Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do lol.
be ready to loose lmao.
:usoprice::usoprice:

See this why you miss reading comprehension lol , Oden was a swordsman and zoro already surpassed him , Adcoc is the highest degree of offense power.
combine these two you get Kaido KO'ed by oden. you think lucci is better than kaidou lmao!
either youre underestimating zoro or over estimating Lucci above kaidou lol.
I am neither underestimating zoro nor over estimating lucci
Luffy defeated Kaido, awakened his fruit, unlocked all forms of supreme haki and when he fought Lucci he defeated him but didn't one shot him. Same way Zoro will defeat Lucci very easily but there's a difference between DEFEATING AND ONE SHOTTING. So by saying that Zoro easily ONE SHOTS Lucci you are undermining Luffy and yet again overestimating Zoro to be stronger than Luffy.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Bro you escaping it by relying on insults lol.

Lmao , I'm not a luffy hater either. I'm just stating facts. I don't even mind what headcanon people are carrying for their character unless they mess with me. i seriously don't care lol.

If he does something impressive I'll definitely praise him lmao. but at the end of the day bro is just a selfish and brain dead bastard.

Again you proving my points lol.
you never countered even single of my arguement.
you rely on personal insults when things don't go your away. for some reason you can't leave your headcanon.
Lol when I argue with you, you just ignore my points lol

H

Herrera95

Luffy used Base, Gear 4 and Gear 5 plus Giant mode while Kizaru hasn't even used his Light sword lol.

Base was skipped because Luffy is just too slow. Same for G4 so he has to use G5 but this gives him stamina issues.
G4 also gives his stamina issues.

In fact G5 has less drawback.

G5 and G4 drawback are similar which are similar to pre-timeskip G2 drawback.

Luffy gets tired. But with G4 he deplets his haki for 10 min.

In G2 and G5 he doesn't have that problem and can easily goes back into G2 or G5 shortly after.

C

CensoredbyWG

Kaido One tapped , WCI Luffy.
Oden One tapped , Kaido.
Roger one tapped , Oden.

Bigmam One tapped Page one.
Lol
Oden used his strongest attack on regular dragon kaido lol, the best he did was leave a scar.

He never forced hybrid kaido, let alone other hybrid forms.

Not to mention one thunder bagua was enough to stop oden.

H

Herrera95

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Roronoa-sama @Cruxroux @Peroroncino @Kurozumi Wiwi @mly90 @EmperorKinyagi @Pringles @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Elder Lee Hung @Kerkovian @Malio @Ice devil slayer @ZoroMazino

Condom fans takes:
- Base Luffy will mid diffs Kizaru
- Zoro will lose for Base Lucci
- Zoro will extreme diff Luffy's leftover
- Gearless Luffy beat Kizaru in 1 chapter
- G5 Luffy will low diffs Kizaru
"Base Luffy mid diffs Kizaru in 1 chapter"

:lumazed:

"G5 Luffy low diffs Kizaru in 2 chapters"

:luuh:

Reality: Kizaru still playing with Luffy almost ignoring him as his objective is Vegapunk

:lusalty:

Are my eyes deceiving me??Does that title say LUFFY VS KIZARU???Nah Eggehad is TOP 8

1.Marineford
2.Sabaody
3.Enies Lobby
4.Water 7
5.Arlong Park
6.Alabasta
7.Baratie
8.Egghead
Impel Down
Skypiea
Zou
Thriller Bark

H

Herrera95

Luffy had no reason to transform to Gear 5 Giant mode though. He could've just returned in Snakeman.
I think G5 has something to do with Laser Barrier. But his Snakeman was useless anyway and he would be out of haki quickly. G5 was a smart decision by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.