Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over for the condom boy
Condom and Fish playing togheter.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CONDOM, IT'S WORO GREATNESSS!!!:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
I'M ALREADY TIRED TO SEE MONKEY D CONDOM

NOW THE GOAT HAS RETURNED!!!
WORO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>condom
What about the condom bro???? You said Goofy would clap Kizaru lmao
You read Condom Piece? Lmfao
Rent free in your head. Change your name to CONDOM. :mihanha:
Bro spends his morning, afternoon, evening, night, dreams writing condom. :gokulaugh:

@Pringles

Roger avoided Big Mom

Top tiers avoid fighting each other
It's not like Ryokugyu had any reason to come in Wano either, only thing he was interested in was Luffy, he doesn't give a shit about the country in itself. Is he supposed to go fight another top tier (+ his organization) for the lol? Nobody do that in this series lmao
He was simply teaching the scabbards a lesson.

You are right. Zoro's scarring Kaido isn't equal to Luffy punching Kaido. It is way more of a feat.

Zoro replicated what only Oden could. And this was through CoC coating.

Luffy's attacks were too shallow without it. Scabbards couldn't even reopen the scar because of the same issue. Zoro used CoC coating to scar Kaido making him slice deep into his skin like Oden did in the past.

Luffy's shallow punches at Kaido. Kid's WWE moves. Law's fucking stones. Killer air vibrations. None of that were relative damage to Kaido. Only Zoro's scar.
Luffy broke Kaido horn which has to be one of the strongest parts of him .
I guess people will say oh i bet this horn was not strong or some BS when bone stronger than flesh .

Status
Not open for further replies.