Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You caught me off-guard with how you sudden popped out of the woodwork all triggered about something.

What got your poor panties twisted, sweetheart?
:luffylaugh:
You may start answer the question clown. So you say we get in one panel the backstory of the robot and Saturn in the past? Oda is getting better with those backstories..

Depends on your bias

You can see it as that or you can see that Kizaru is trying desperately to avoid Luffy:kayneshrug:
no no one with a brain can see kizaru trying to avoid luffy .
He just dont want let vegapunk go this is his objective and he stated it 2 times so far .
Just you guys not being able to read .

Some things I hope the full chapter addresses in regards to the plot:

-What is the new escape plan now that the Vegaforce 1 is destroyed?
-Why is Vegapunk trying to take control back from the Pacafistas?
-Where tf are Jinbei and Robin?
-What is going on with the ancient robot and why was it shown waking up last chapter?

How can someone be so biased wtf.
i’m not biased, i literally read spoilers and we have:
zoro vs awakened lucci, with zoro not using AdvCoC. literally nowhere it is stated that zoro is no diff Lucci, so i expect the fight to be interesting (especially after the leopard tank hint).
When it comes to Luffy vs Kizaru, I think Luffy is a clever fighter and it wouldn’t make sense to throw away a character who can literally be back in 0 seconds, so i make my bet and say that he’s goofing around a bit, just like in the fight with kaido. The first hint redon posted was g5 luffy laughing

I am not biased, i simply do not make headcanons before a chapter drops. If one of my predictions turns out to be wrong, for me it’s fine and i do not blame oda for my agendas, like sctually most of you do. But everybody experiences the manga as he/she wants so whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.